• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japs Made AV Out of Merlion!

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to the Japanese to come out with something so creative and original. Singaporeans couldn't have done it because the PAP system has made us into practical and logical people who don't dare to do something creative. Jack Neo is the best creative person we had hahaha... Anyway I don't see that AV flim as insulting Singapore, this person is being too sensitive.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
har!!

got people worship an idol created by man? some more a sinkie...LOL..

seow leow lah!!

i tot it was quite funny the ad....wife wants to visit singapore, husband cheapstakes....dun wanna go...

she put the merlion in her room, spouting waters and almost drown her husband...

then the husband agreed to go to visit SGP...so funny siah!!

dun think our local 'creative' guys can do something like this....

insult? where got insult? please don't worship idols okay? do you want to lose your soul? like this song?

http://www.imeem.com/people/MZZ64zB/music/1wl6f_JL/toby-mac-love-my-soul/

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kudos to the Japanese to come out with something so creative and original. Singaporeans couldn't have done it because the PAP system has made us into practical and logical people who don't dare to do something creative. Jack Neo is the best creative person we had hahaha... Anyway I don't see that AV flim as insulting Singapore, this person is being too sensitive.

Its not an AV film but a tourism advert to get more japs to visit singapore.

Apparently Japs like to see the Merlion more than anything else here.

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's very nice what. The merlion is not some mythical or religious symbol, there's no offense in portraying it like this.

Stupid stompers never fail to amuse me.