• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese sex education: where do babies come from?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see no need for kids sex ed. Throughout the millennia, humans have been doing it without fail. Needing to teach when they are not ready is a waste. The only thing that has changed is the standards and morality of humans have shifted.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I see no need for kids sex ed. Throughout the millennia, humans have been doing it without fail.

I thought the aim of Sex Education should focus on increasing the awareness of STDs and the prevention of STDs.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the aim of Sex Education should focus on increasing the awareness of STDs and the prevention of STDs.
The fact that sex education is the norm and that STDs are still rampant means what?
The only way is abstinence. Kids will forget the condom when they're in heat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why didn't they teach this in schools?

PNPh1xu.gif

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg education is the most overrated! Sg only well known for english language and allow ang mo private uni to open in kaplan and easily to get degree by simply memorizing theories and do math 10 yrs series qns and u can pass the exam. Some private uni is project base even more easier to pass! Now u can see why most talent is at bigger non english language nations like china, japan, russia and etc!