• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese restaurant in Singapore introduces 4-day work week with 10% salary raise, solves manpower shortage

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was reported that Tenya’s full-time staff now work 11 hours a day but only four days a week, thus meeting MOM’s 44-hour requirement

Why is there such a requirement in the first place?

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is there such a requirement in the first place?
For more then 4 years my friend work in Hotel front desk for 4 work days and 3 rest day per week
During his rest days he stay in his Malaysia JB house.
Overall its a cost saving and he is very happy with it.
He thank our PM Lee many times.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
For more then 4 years my friend work in Hotel front desk for 4 work days and 3 rest day per week
That's mean he is vaccinated.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He thank PM Lee for making his lively hood so much easier. I even bow down and kiss the foot of PAP.

Seriously PM Lee needed him, he needed PM Lee.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did he stay during the 4 working days?
4 day work week is coming whether you like it or not.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did he stay during the 4 working days?
4 day work week is coming whether you like it or not.
Hotel provide one bedder for him on work day. Salary less then SGD3k but he laughing every month when in JB home. My point is opportunities is there and he is happy Singapore give him.