• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese Netizen Taking Picture at the Lake Side With "Mysterious Figure" Captured! Spooky!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Japanese Netizen Taking Picture at the Lake Side With "Mysterious Figure" Captured! Spooky!
redchili21.my

Japanese-Netizen-Taking-Picture-at-the-Lake-Side-With-Mysterious-Figure-Captured-Spooky-758x397.png
A netizen was taking picture alone at the lake side, but when he looked at the picture taken he saw someone standing next to him. He was clueless and felt creepy after all.
The Twitter user, @Bibliophile_ykr shared 2 pictures. He explained, he went to a lake for a sight-seeing with friends. He asked the friend who went for a boat ride to take a picture of him on the lake side. But the picture took turn out to be creepy.
Screenshot-2023-09-18-at-12.02.23-PM.png
He was alone standing on the lake side but he couldn’t believe the picture taken was with someone else. That was spine-chilling!
He confirmed with his friend again but his friend said he saw someone standing next to him while he was taking the picture. And during that time his friend also wondering who was that; But from some other angle he was alone.
F47HzNVbMAA_EnJ.webp

F47RiVzbAAADLZl.webp
@Bibliophile_ykr said : If someone came close to me i’m sure i will noticed it but i didn’t feel anyone nearby. If someone standing next to me, i’m sure i can see the ‘someone’
To make netizen understand the situation, he purposely highlighted the picture in red.
F47MTmRa8AAiYW6.webp
At first he thought it’s the reflection from the lake. He went to the same lake on the same timing and on the boat ride to take the same picture. However nothing nearby to be seen will cause the reflection or any human lookalike at the spot.
The tweet now garnered more than 3 million responses.
Here are some of the netizen’s comments:
” Is this for real? Creepy!!”
” Always a lot of strange thing happened near to the water.”
” Possibility of demonic possession?”
” Sprinkle salt to ward off the evil spirits!”
F47HzNUaQAEJf_5.webp
” This is the ghost month”
” The ghost is eyeing on the people who took the picture, the target is not you.”
” You friend who took the picture is in danger.”
” The photo looks like the ghost standing on the surface of the water and not the lake side.”
” Is it a mirage ( Mirage is a phenomenon due to total internal reflection of light). Temperature and weather can be a factor too. Thus, it’s hard to have the same situation happened again.”
Screenshot-2023-09-14-at-7.14.00-PM.png
” Possible the camera drop in the water?”
So, no one have a clue who is that mysterious figure….
Info via : Twitter | Oriental Daily

========================