• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japanese man who molested SIA girls fined $4,000

Mukai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Japanese man who molested SIA girls fined $4,000

Published on Sep 20, 2012

ST_20120920_ECSUGIKI20_3306395e.jpg

Kunihiko is the second man in a week to be convicted of outraging the modesty of Singapore Airlines stewardesses. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

By Elena Chong

A Japanese businessman who molested four flight attendants was fined $4,000 on Wednesday on two charges.

Sugiki Kunihiko, 67, is the second man in a week to be convicted of outraging the modesty of Singapore Airlines (SIA) stewardesses.

Last week, school teacher Ahmad Abdulla Saleh Alyasi, 41, from the United Arab Emirates, was fined $10,000 for touching the buttocks of two SIA flight stewardesses on board a Dubai- Singapore flight.

On Wednesday, Kunihiko admitted touching the buttocks of two stewardesses on a Tokyo-Singapore flight on Aug 6. Two other charges were taken into consideration.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hate jap bastard.if i see tis batard on e road.i will wack him till he kneel down n beg.take a pineapple n stuff into his jap ass n punch his face till crack hope all singapore BROS do e same.payback time for jap bastards.