• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Japan: Train with maids instead of macho men at this Tokyo gym

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japs are absolutely creative. There are pubs in Tokyo designed to look like a
subway train carriage. Filled with office-ladies type bar girls, customers board these
carriages and get to molest and rubba rubba them as the train "moves" along.
Thats why japs should have colonised china. There would be plenty of girls to ruubba rubba.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japs are absolutely creative. There are pubs in Tokyo designed to look like a
subway train carriage. Filled with office-ladies type bar girls, customers board these
carriages and get to molest and rubba rubba them as the train "moves" along.
Unless I'm mistaken, I think they are called:
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/イメージ クラブ (Imēji Kurabu)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Types_of_prostitution_in_modern_Japan#Image_club
wikisexguide.com/wiki/Japan#Image_Clubs

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are also "barber" shops where the about 20 seats are lined up side by side.
When these are occupied (long queues outside) the lights dim. Whistle blows.
Someone comes and unzip the customer. And start jerking them off. There
are intermittent whistle blows - presumably to provide and idea of the passing
time. Then, there is one long blow of the whistle (not unlike the end whistle of an
EPL game). If the customer no cum by then, he gets wiped and zipped up anyway.
Next!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the horny Japs prefer to rape them! :rolleyes:

Japs have always admired traditional Chinese culture.

chun_li_cosplay_by_eggplantwzrd_1380281948.jpg