• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Janet Wee's letter to The Online Citizen

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A certain person using the funny moniker "Janet Wee" has emailed several good folks at SPF, AGC, etc, complaining about an article carried by TOC which quoted another article by Martyn See, who was in turn quoting Poh Soo Kai who alleged that LKY instigating riots in order to destroy the Barisan Nasional in the late 1950s.

Here's why her letter is a fantastic joke:

1. She called TOC an anti-govt blog. Punchline number 1.

2. She said the defamatory article was aggregated by google news and so caused great harm because of wide readership. Obviously has no freaking clue how the internet works.

3. She did not mention Martyn or Poh Soo Kai in her email, which goes to show she has no idea or deliberately ignored the fact TOC was merely quoting Martyn, who was merely quoting Poh, who was ...... (you get the drift)

4. She said the remarks are seditious. Obviously has no idea what seditious means.

5. She said TOC violated Bluhost.com's (their webhosting) terms of service. Obviously has no clue what the terms of service states.

6. She called Tan Kin Lian an opposition leader. HUH?

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2009/12/complaint-against-toc-made-to-spore-police/

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever the case TOC should not let its guard down. The facts are obtained from some declassifed documents, so it's best to try and get copies of them from the Brit govt.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I was laughing all the way too.... hahaha!

Goh Meng Seng

A certain person using the funny moniker "Janet Wee" has emailed several good folks at SPF, AGC, etc, complaining about an article carried by TOC which quoted another article by Martyn See, who was in turn quoting Poh Soo Kai who alleged that LKY instigating riots in order to destroy the Barisan Nasional in the late 1950s.

Here's why her letter is a fantastic joke:

1. She called TOC an anti-govt blog. Punchline number 1.

2. She said the defamatory article was aggregated by google news and so caused great harm because of wide readership. Obviously has no freaking clue how the internet works.

3. She did not mention Martyn or Poh Soo Kai in her email, which goes to show she has no idea or deliberately ignored the fact TOC was merely quoting Martyn, who was merely quoting Poh, who was ...... (you get the drift)

4. She said the remarks are seditious. Obviously has no idea what seditious means.

5. She said TOC violated Bluhost.com's (their webhosting) terms of service. Obviously has no clue what the terms of service states.

6. She called Tan Kin Lian an opposition leader. HUH?

http://theonlinecitizen.com/2009/12/complaint-against-toc-made-to-spore-police/

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just when you think that you met the blurrest singaporean, someone else emerges. Politics in Singapore has all quirks that one does not find in normal life. This lady is as batty as they come. The way it is written, it sounds genuine, sincere and passionate , not to mention desperate. Probably written after dragon practice for the next inter-constituency games.

Talking about TOC being an anti-govt blog. She is not alone. There are 2 well known opposition politicians that have the exact impression. Reminds me of the "non-partisan" Roundtable where few of them were fooling themselves and one was paid to be there.

I bet you if old man started a blog and called it anti-govt "Down with the PAP", people will actually believe it and detractors will be called conspiracy theorist. Reminds me of Korean Blue House Politics where the slush funds of the incumbent are routinely used to finance their opponents to keep charade going and by the Thais where electional laws require a contest and therefore 2 opposing candidates. So candidate is financed by his opponent.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just when you think that you met the blurrest singaporean, someone else emerges. Politics in Singapore has all quirks that one does not find in normal life. This lady is batty as they come.

It may surprise some that these folks are (still) in majority, the silent majority. Their silence creates the illusion that they are in minority, and when one or few of them open their mouths and blurt, they sound to be one of the few compared to opposition voices, especially in an environment like the internet.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any relation to Wee Shu Min and Derek Wee?

Not surprised if there is.

But seriously, her letter which had stemmed from her political illiteracy is an insult to Singaporeans. People will think we are all like her --an infantile idiot!

We'll all just have the last and best laugh if Old Man comes out and says, "You betcha I did that! And I don't make apologies for that. Even now, I can just do it and the diff is now I don't have to give Sinkies reasons! And they'll still vote for me, the masochistic peasants! Hehe!"

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just when you think that you met the blurrest singaporean, someone else emerges. Politics in Singapore has all quirks that one does not find in normal life. This lady is as batty as they come. The way it is written, it sounds genuine, sincere and passionate , not to mention desperate. Probably written after dragon practice for the next inter-constituency games.

Talking about TOC being an anti-govt blog. She is not alone. There are 2 well known opposition politicians that have the exact impression. Reminds me of the "non-partisan" Roundtable where few of them were fooling themselves and one was paid to be there.

I bet you if old man started a blog and called it anti-govt "Down with the PAP", people will actually believe it and detractors will be called conspiracy theorist. Reminds me of Korean Blue House Politics where the slush funds of the incumbent are routinely used to finance their opponents to keep charade going and by the Thais where electional laws require a contest and therefore 2 opposing candidates. So candidate is financed by his opponent.

Every rogue govt has devotees like her. I'll be very sad if she is a parent and she's going to teach her children all the wrong things. Sincere but misguided, naiive and a simpleton. Jesus! Are there more like her?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....where the slush funds of the incumbent are routinely used to finance their opponents to keep charade going and by the Thais where electional laws require a contest and therefore 2 opposing candidates. So candidate is financed by his opponent.

Sounds like the Rothschilds, the Illuminati and FreeMasons and Knight Templar!

Literature abounds on how the Rothschilds always knew who will be the next US President because they are the kingmakers, paying the Democrats and the Republicans to coexist and play charade. After all, one was the parent of the other.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right. Singaporeans have been conditioned this is where SPH plays a vital part. There is no bad stories written about the PAP, since the Laws were introduced on press ownership and the draconian changes applied in 1985. Thats 25 years where an entire generation was raised without hearing a bad word about the govt and the PAP.

Imagine when the Cabinet Minister killed himself when he was about to be charged for corruption, old man called him an honourable mandarin. A fucking scoundrel who was in charge of one of the largest budgets in government and skimming from it and one uses the term "honourable"

Look at the blurfuck Sear Hong Rong and the likes of Edgar Tiew, Genesis Shen and Koh Young Ming. Except for the last prick, everyone else were born after the amendments and honestly thinks that PAP is as white as Teh Cheang Wan's white hair.

It may surprise some that these folks are (still) in majority, the silent majority. Their silence creates the illusion that they are in minority, and when one or few of them open their mouths and blurt, they sound to be one of the few compared to opposition voices, especially in an environment like the internet.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone does it. Any smart businessmen will always donate to both parties to hedge the bets. The trick is to use the TOC to maximise your exposure. The guys in TOC are the prostitutes, the PAP the brothelkeeper and we are the Johns. Everyone has a good time.

ps. the Rothschilds were the best, they covered the governments of US, UK and France and we are talking about occupying the upper house of all 3 countries.

Sounds like the Rothschilds, the Illuminati and FreeMasons and Knight Templar!

Literature abounds on how the Rothschilds always knew who will be the next US President because they are the kingmakers, paying the Democrats and the Republicans to coexist and play charade. After all, one was the parent of the other.