• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jane Ittogi is better than Alimah in the Istana.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks like Annabel Chong to be honest, same academic qualifications? Sisters?
annabel-grace.jpg

Jane%20Ittogi.jpg

Looks like they same same study law but different schools....Jane Ittogi voted at Raffles' Girls School though...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Every other Istana dog is better than the unelected tundung cunt. Even Tan Kin Lian or Ng Kok Song would have done better than her.

She was just an 'affirmative action' hire.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol Tan Kin Lian better than Halimah?

At least I can go to bed without worrying that my president say something stupid everyday.
I think halimah is more stupid than tkl, just that she never open her stupid mouth.
Plus blur. This is expected because she is afterall a marcik.
You can never imagine how blur fark a marcik can be unless you deal with them directly indepth :o-o:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think halimah is more stupid than tkl, just that she never open her stupid mouth.
You can never imagine how blur fark a marcik can be unless you deal with them directly indepth :o-o:
Oh ok so u are not only a racist, u are also a stupid cunt if you think opening your mouth all the time = smart. Haha

Oppo supporter standards really low.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ok so u are not only a racist, u are also a stupid cunt if you think opening your mouth all the time = smart. Haha

Oppo supporter standards really low.
I did not say open mouth all the time is smart.
I'm saying - eg tkl open 10x his stupid mouth, maybe 8/10 are stupid words.
Halimah open 10x her stupid mouth , probably 9 to 10/10 are stupid words.
Final result will show halimah more stupid.
Is just that she had zipped her stupid mouth.
As to am I being racist ? I also cannot confirm but there is a reason Why they are wearing this stupid scarf on top.
Also refer to her chicken and fish comments .
Lastly I wouldn't say that just because I find halimah stupid. It is because so far all the marcik I have worked with displayed the same characteristics :geek:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blur blop.She is just a puppet.:laugh:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
As to am I being racist ? I also cannot confirm but there is a reason Why they are wearing this stupid scarf on top.
Lol you just confirmed that u are a damn racist. The tudung = ‘stupid scarf’ according to you.

Pls continue to dig a deeper hole for yourself.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol you just confirmed that u are a damn racist. The tudung = ‘stupid scarf’ according to you.

Pls continue to dig a deeper hole for yourself.
As i said I cannot confirm am I racist as even If another person of different race put a stupid cloth on top I will find it very stupid eg some tie those bandits decor etc:o-o:
To me is a behavioural affair rather than religion.
And bandits cloth is still slightly better as it doesn't have those stupid thick items in it. :geek:
Together with wearing mask is even more stupid because will need another extension wire :cautious:
And worse of all if with mask and headphone :confused:

Last edited:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did not say open mouth all the time is smart.
I'm saying - eg tkl open 10x his stupid mouth, maybe 8/10 are stupid words.
Halimah open 10x her stupid mouth , probably 9 to 10/10 are stupid words.
Final result will show halimah more stupid.
Is just that she had zipped her stupid mouth.
Also refer to her chicken and fish comments .
Lastly I wouldn't say that just because I find halimah stupid. It is because so far all the marcik I have worked with displayed the same characteristics :geek:
Dun say like that, their intended audience are different league from u