• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jamban in Parliament. Fuck you LKY for the English standard in Sinkieland.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ME75qh6Phu8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

My painful transcript of Lee Bee Hwa's questions in Parliament. What an embarrassment to Sinkieland..... Cestbon must be her son.........from 9.12 mins in the video.

LBW:
Thank you Mr Speaker Sir.
I were lite to ask tree suplimantree questions to the Minister.
I ting tis hole spades of ah..accidents arrr...I mean breakdowns not only reveal the gaps in the emergency preparedness and the crisis response it reveal the siriousness in the lack of main-tain-nernce lah. I ting alot of people is thinking that ..u know..our train system is breaking down...armmmm....part by part.

I ow lite to ask Minister are u happy wit the main-tain-nernce barjert that is set aside by the PTO in this case SMRT and the question tu is LTA looking into any worse case possible I was told that the first badge of train that is arrive in Singapore 24 years ago sick tee six of them oready outlive their life span and in those trains thier are alot of electronic cuts which are all obsirleet and it could be a time bomb so I hope that LTA would look into this very seeriously. And the third question is that looks like we cannot just depen on the train system. Is LTA looking into parallel bus busss sistems. Thank you.

Last edited:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Why is Tin Spade Ling always in the background.... and why she always has to raise hand?

What is f-ed up parliament.... can't PAP attract proper people? Chee bye man.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is Tin Spade Ling always in the background.... and why she always has to raise hand?

What is f-ed up parliament.... can't PAP attract proper people? Chee bye man.

She must have been like that all her life. Always seeking attention. Must be in the limelight all the time. She did not get her way in Parliament? Her short dick husband will need to fuck the pet dog that night.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
LBW:
Tank you Mr Speaker Sir.
I were lite to ask tree suplimantree queshions to da Minister.
I ting dis hole spades of ah..accidents arrr...I mean breakdowns not only reveal da gaps in da emergency preparedness and da crisis response it reveal da siriousness in da lack of main-tain-nernce lah. I ting alot of people is thinking dat ..u know..our train system is breaking down...armmmm....part by part.

I ow lite to ask Minister are u happy wit da main-tain-nernce barjert dat is set aside by da PTO in dis case SMRT and da queshtion tu is LTA looking into any worse case possible I was told dat da first badge of train dat is arrive in Singapore 24 years ago sick tee six of dem oready outlive deir life span and in dose trains dere are alot of electronic cuts which are all obsirleet and it could be a time bomb so I hope dat LTA would look into dis very seeriously. And da turd queshion is dat looks like we cannot just depen on da train system. Is LTA looking into parallel bus busss sistems. Tank you.

Wooooohoooooo.....turd queshion? Hahaha

Lilac

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole parliament is a joke and a farce.

Definitely a farce. The joke is on Singaporeans who face the brunt of unmitigated nonsense from elected parliamentarians, especially the pro-alieners. That said, the impotency of the opposition (which is a given, being in the minority), is matched only by its careful manoeuvring to avoid the "traps" set by the ruling party!

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely a farce. The joke is on Singaporeans who face the brunt of unmitigated nonsense from elected parliamentarians, especially the pro-alieners. That said, the impotency of the opposition (which is a given, being in the minority), is matched only by its careful manoeuvring to avoid the "traps" set by the ruling party!

These bums are not elected, but being great phor-lam-pars and cock suckers they get in by the back doors.