• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jah Rastafar_I has a pub. Inviting submissions to guess the name.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dun get confused, upset or angry, nigger. i know it's touh work as jamban jaga with most clients having less than an inch prick, it fails to excite you.

maybe next week i get 3 bayi friends of mine to visit your pub aka public toilet. the 3 are just7inchsingh, onefooterlongbayisingh and guaranteesongsongbayisingh. if the 3 cant excite you, i leave forum for good.

just one request. after they visit, dont beg me to get them to return or ask for their contact numbers. on?

Lao gay didn't know you do 4 some with 3 bayis that you know their dick lengths no wonder u went for botox to make yourself look prettier

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Game of the Nite: Name the location?

Calling bro rurouni, please use your sleuthing skills to trace the location of the jamban pub. GD going to open bottles for you.

drifter
on M1 Network in Africa

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Game of the Nite: Name the location?

Calling bro rurouni, please use your sleuthing skills to trace the location of the jamban pub. GD going to open bottles for you.
I really don't know, but if it's one of the pubs in Holland Village, that would be very near where I live. :o

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to let y'all know that the clocks running down for the naming contest.

Jah Pastafarian is offering on bottle of Martell VSOP to anyone who can beat the name CHING CHONG NIGGER.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just to let y'all know that the clocks running down for the naming contest.

Jah Pastafarian is offering on bottle of Martell VSOP to anyone who can beat the name CHING CHONG NIGGER.

please delay the results. at least 1000 otw from india. those who were serviced by jahjah.