• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jade Seah Said the F*** work "Live"

Shi Jin

Alfrescian
Loyal
she only looks good... not professional news-caster material...

but honestly, i think it is bias... she's staying cos of good looks, or unknown connections...

Haha personally she does not look appealing to me. Won't touch her even if she paid me! :p

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe she use it regularly in private?

but seriously why should some demand that she be sacked because of that?

maybe they should have an over-18 'today in beijing' commentary...that will be interesting...."oh my...look at that hunk! gosh, f***ing hulk! i wish he will swim my way"

newscaster A: "why do you think those athletes have such small boobs?"

newscaster B: "now that you mentioned it, they do look f***ing small. Huh... why are you staring at them? Hey! stop looking at me!"

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
cant imagine a pretty babe like her uttering such a vulgarity

har?! u sure or not? if you have the chance to take buses during peak hours with all the kids on board. You can hear the chee byes, fuck, lanjiaos spewing all over the place. Sometimes,the girls not hiong than guys.

It is those reverse snobbery thingy. Doing it to sound the same as the rest.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe she use it regularly in private?

but seriously why should some demand that she be sacked because of that?

maybe they should have an over-18 'today in beijing' commentary...that will be interesting...."oh my...look at that hunk! gosh, f***ing hulk! i wish he will swim my way"

newscaster A: "why do you think those athletes have such small boobs?"

newscaster B: "now that you mentioned it, they do look f***ing small. Huh... why are you staring at them? Hey! stop looking at me!"

i think sgp is a pretentious "holy" place with too many HOOLEYS running the medias.:p

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
no....mediacock should sack him & replace him with andrea chow.....imagine andrea chow with jade seah on the same show.....:biggrin:

Wow...with such a combination...both my eye balls would be strained....one eye on the left one and the other on the right one!...might end up cross eyed!:biggrin:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jade is really useless. Made a boob just be adult and professional enough to admit and apologise STRAIGHT AWAY. Both she and her manager should be given the bird by the public audience for behaving in such a manner and yanked off this show immediately. It took sometime for Mediacorp to realise the power of the internet to eventually come out with the truth and damage limitation.

In any event Jade SUCKS bigtime as sports presenter, not that Mark Richmond is much better, but JADE really CMI in this field. She has poor presenter skills, lacks sports knowledge and as for being being eye candy well to me she just comes off all squinty eyed and whiny laughing at stupid jokes. Back to Ch8 Jade and stick to bikinis and beachball:smile:

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont sound anything like jade le. More like the the videotape from THE RING.

Ring is a movie about cursed videotape that, when watched, will cause the viewer to die a week after.

The film begins with two teenagers, Masami (Hitomi Sato) and Tomoko (Yuko Takeuchi) talking about a videotape recorded by a boy in Izu which is fabled to bear a curse that kills the viewer seven days after watching. Tomoko then reveals that a week ago, she and three of her friends watched a weird tape and received a call after watching it. Unnervingly similar to the storied videotape, Masami realizes that Tomoko was fated to die. After some unsettling moments, Tomoko mysteriously dies with Masami having the horror of watching.

marbles

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said fuck,big deal.

You wanna tell me you all never heard of it before meh?

You never hear people shout profanities in public,in hokkien,canto,malay or chinese??

Wanna sack these people too?

Grow some humor sinkaporeans and jus laugh it away.No big deal anyway.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
this at least show that she is also human like us afterall.
no matter how someone pretends or try to be innocent,there will be time when these type of thing happens.