• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jackass lau tiko Neo make another then another fuckup movie after movie

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not watch Jack Ass movie, not worth my money, cheap production trying to make fast buck!
I rather watch, Non Stop!! Monkey King! and other Hollywood movie!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've only watched (i.e. gone to the cinema and paid money for tickets to watch) the first Money No Enough.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's put his movies aside.Although what he done in the past,he got guts to face it.Fall n climb up again.Frankly it takes a lot of guts n courage to do it.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
makes me wonder WTF are these rich dumbasses who bankrolls this pretentious moron Jack Neo for his fucked up movies......

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
want to suck more money so he can pian more young kam gong chiobus cheebyes to kiong kan

This scumbag is nothing but a sex predator disguised as movie producer/director to take advantage of sweet young things to screw them. When his behind mountain disappeared, he faded away but now he is trying to make a come back. Only suckers believe in him.