• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo & Mark Lee. Who needs who more?

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can a Jack Neo movie succeed without Mark Lee? Would Jack Neo be bestowed with the accolade of Yang lan jiao Director if there was no Mark Lee? Youth and appeal fades with time. Mark Lee should look toward to cutting a more equitable deal and not be held back by a distorted sense loyalty and feelings of owing debts of gratitude. He had repaid those many times over by now. Never trust a person with a square face!

Last edited:

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as it's got nothing to do with me making money.

Who really cares ? Nothing to do with me !

You should spend more time with more meaningful pursues !

The idea of me sharing is hopefully people will stay here and stop crowding the public spaces without spending a cent in malls.

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as it's got nothing to do with me making money.

Who really cares ? Nothing to do with me !

You should spend more time with more meaningful pursues !

The idea of me sharing is hopefully people will stay here and stop crowding the public spaces without spending a cent in malls.

Hey Derek! Wrong thread or not? Catch no Ball!

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can a Jack Neo movie succeed without Mark Lee? Would Jack Neo be bestowed with the accolade of Yang lan jiao Director if there was no Mark Lee? Youth and appeal fades with time. Mark Lee should look toward to cutting a more equitable deal and not be held back by a distorted sense loyalty and feelings of owing debts of gratitude. He had repaid those many times over by now. Never trust a person with a square face!

there's an analogy in the natural world.

every animals/plants have a use for one another.

they have to rely on each other strength to downplay each other weakness for survival.

so one cannot really say which is more important.

all are equally important, and has a role to play.

that's what makes the eco system balanced.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's an analogy in the natural world.

every animals/plants have a use for one another.

they have to rely on each other strength to downplay each other weakness for survival.

so one cannot really say which is more important.

all are equally important, and has a role to play.

that's what makes the eco system balanced.

Can I say that peasants are tree and pap are vines?

iamelite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Lee? And Jack Neo?
If I were to choose the better of them 2, I think Jack Neo.
Jack Neo is able to script and direct movies..
Actors are just part of the movie, but Jack is the boss.

Mark Lee? I don't understand Sinkies.... I'm sure only the peasants will love Mark Lee.. he is such a crude man.. and he is not funny at all.