• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jack Neo is CHC Member for 2 Years Woh!

AhBengBoyBoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
why people want to believe in god?
So they can reserve and claim a real estate in haven.
It's selfish & self serving.
They act good not because they want to be good.
There's this selfish agenda behind but no one want to admit it.

Suicide bomber got a free pass to haven and claim 77 virgins

others to live eternal lives after death
or not to get burn eternally.

But on earth, they will not raise a rat's ass when they see fellow human suffers.

Kong hee fatt choy is a good example, can buy multi million $ real estate to further his business expansion in exploiting weak minds, just imagine how many real lives can those money save.

- *best post of the day!
- *best post of the day!
- *best post of the day!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why people want to believe in God?
So they can reserve and claim a real estate in Haven.
It's selfish & self serving.
They act good not because they want to be good.
There's this selfish agenda behind but no one want to admit it.

Suicide bomber got a free pass to Haven and claim 77 virgins

Others to live eternal lives after death
Or not to get burn eternally.

But on earth, they will not raise a rat's ass when they see fellow human suffers.

Kong Hee Fatt Choy is a good example, can buy multi million $ real estate to further his business expansion in exploiting weak minds, just imagine how many real lives can those money save.

Not everyone who believes in God goes heaven. That I know is known to X'tians, Catholics, Orthodoxians, Muslims or any religion that is based on a Creator God.

I'm a X'tian because I personally find its description of universal creation the most credible, not because of heaven.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone believe in god goes to heaven, that is in black and white and the beauty of it is there's no satisfied customer to verified.

If you are a better person now because of your believe and you are making positive change to others, then good for you, since you have no expectation to claim all the goodies in after life, you will be in a even better state of mind.

As for the universal creation, let's just say we know so little about it base on our limited intelligence.

We believe that in order to have life, we need light, water, air but they later found bazaar creature living deep under the ocean at 100C water temp near underwater volcanic region.

But as long as you are a better person, who cares.

Not everyone who believes in God goes heaven. That I know is known to X'tians, Catholics, Orthodoxians, Muslims or any religion that is based on a Creator God.

I'm a X'tian because I personally find its description of universal creation the most credible, not because of heaven.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone believe in god goes to heaven, that is in black and white and the beauty of it is there's no satisfied customer to verified.

Not that I know of. Some denominations (many in charismatic movement) practice that belief, but this is frowned upon by other "mainstream" denominations.

As for the universal creation, let's just say we know so little about it base on our limited intelligence.

We believe that in order to have life, we need light, water, air but they later found bazaar creature living deep under the ocean at 100C water temp near underwater volcanic region.

But as long as you are a better person, who cares.

Admittedly, no one who is human can prove how the universe was created. It's about faith. In this case, mine and those who share the same beliefs. But I respect all who practice their religions faithfully.