• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jacelyn Tay shows you her panties! OLD SLUT CAN EAT DON'T WASTE!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she really wants to be a minimalist, just her birthday suit should do lah. I bet you many of her son's classmates probably wanking to her pics.

LittleP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waiti till you stand next or infront of her & faint at all the protruding facial & jaw bones. This is the best example of nice from far, far from nice:speechless:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriouslee My uncle find her verlee sexy becas she look like transvestite. Why my uncle think look like transvestite is mostlee sexy ? Becas many transvestite look verle3 sexy but the thought of it will make my uncle leetrieve from them but knowing a transvestite look alike is a female My uncle need not fear it anymore.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a semi hijab swim suit. Cover the votal orgsns. Decent. Modest. I think i can convert her into a hui.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will she set a trend ? Will other mediacock celebs do the same ? Can they do it without anything underneath ? Watch this space.