• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ix Shen in Ukraine

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie bro pulls down the shutters of his 宝芝林 and is leaving Kiev

Singaporean Ix Shen and wife decide to leave Ukrainian capital Kyiv​

Singaporean Ix Shen and wife decide to leave Ukrainian capital Kyiv

Singaporean Ix Shen, a former actor, said he and his wife will leave Kyiv as Russian forces continue their attack on Ukraine. (Image: Screengrab from Instagram video/Ix Shen)

Gabrielle Andres
Gabrielle Andres
08 Mar 2022 07:57PM (Updated: 08 Mar 2022 07:57PM)

SINGAPORE: Singaporean Ix Shen and his Ukrainian wife have decided to leave Kyiv as Russian forces continue to attack Ukraine.

The former actor and his wife Natalia, a traditional Chinese medicine practitioner, have been based in the city for the past four months. He has been providing regular updates to CNA as the situation unfolds in Kyiv.

“Based on our latest information, we have decided that it’s not in our best interests to live extensively underground during the next phase of fighting,” Mr Shen said in a video posted on his Instagram account on Tuesday (Mar 8).

“So we’ll be evacuating from Kyiv, in the west direction, and we’re planning and moving as we go along. We’ll be safe and okay.”

In an interview with CNA last month, Mr Shen said they had no plans to evacuate at the time. He noted that while they had a backup plan to leave, there were issues to consider such as battling the cold weather while being “stuck on the highway with no fuel, no food”.

He also said he has a moral obligation to share his experience and let the world know what's been happening in Kyiv. In some of his interviews, air raid sirens and gunfire could be heard, forcing him to take shelter.

Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs previously said on Feb 28 that there were at least nine Singaporeans in Ukraine. In an update on Mar 3, Foreign Affairs Minister Vivian Balakrishnan said three of them have been evacuated from Ukraine and six remain.

Ukraine began evacuating civilians from two besieged cities on Tuesday, after Russia agreed on “humanitarian corridors”.

Its foreign minister also called on Russia to “uphold its ceasefire commitment, to refrain from activities that endanger the lives of people and to allow the delivery of humanitarian aid”.

Source: CNA/ga(gs)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the wife imaginary? No sight of her so far.
There's always Sammyboy to say whatever you want.
You mean for you Jeremy Quek aka glockman aka ginmother aka semaj2357 aka bonds etc etc etc to say whatever you want but not for others that you don’t like to say whatever others want. No need to deny just look at the number of my good threads that you have defaced as well as my good name. Just because you don’t like me you have no qualms to viciously attack me a virgin a whore while dare not even swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother phua cb number one whore number one slut open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard. Pui!

TheGreatWhite

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised his his coolie face is not getting whacked by those neo nazis on a daily basis. I cant think of anyone who looks more like a rice farmer.