• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivy Singh Lim start women only political group to rid of evil men !

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great, what had Women Charter done to this bunch of ladies ?
Maybe if you take away the Women's Charter, they will return to pussy cat.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
in the 70s one of her brothers used to race around in his mini......along orchard road......cant recall if he got into trouble for that. He had a fat eurasian girlfriend too for a brief period.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really diu lei ah singh...:oIo:

Dieu nah sing! right??:biggrin: Really do not understand these women, with the Singh-Lim, thing..you marry that man, you take after his family name....she should be a KAUR right!....Ivy Singh Lim...really dieu nah sing!:rolleyes:

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_7616.jpg

THE men don't get it.

Farm owner Ivy Singh-Lim wants to start a political group called the Gentlewarrior's Party and only women need apply.

Citing the dearth of female leaders in the Cabinet and various industries, she told The New Paper: "(My party) will comprise of women.

"I believe women are all honest and that's why very few of them can go into politics."

Her campaign is to "get rid of dishonest people, (including) the evil men and stupid women" who compromise principles and make excuses for their actions.

"When the rich don't love the country, but the pursuit of money, then we have a problem," she said.

"I'm worried that our country is heading in that direction.

"If you love your country, you'll speak up, no matter what."

The 65-year-old is counting on intelligent women to aid in her quest, "not to overtake the Government, but to add good values (such as courage and fairness) to the system".

"I'm not saying the entire system is bad," she added.

"But we need more younger people with good values to go into the system so that we can have a more honest leadership...

"People like us would dare to tell the ministers to read between the lines, listen to what we're trying to tell you."

When she was 40, Mrs Singh-Lim wanted to "make a difference to the country".

"I wanted to join the People's Action Party (PAP) then," she said. "I'd always respected the PAP when I was young."

But her father died. She had to run the family business instead of running for office.

At 50, she planned to retire in Perth, but returned to Singapore after the death of her best friend's husband.

That was when she started Bollywood Veggies. She called herself a gentlewoman farmer then. A friend suggested the term "gentlewarrior", as Mrs Singh-Lim's father was a Rajput warrior.

When she was 60, she thought again about political life, but a lower energy level meant she chose to concentrate on the farm.

She said: "I thought I was going to die at 60. But, at 65, I'm still here and damn fit. So I thought it's time I start a party...and do something to rally the people."

When told about her plans, her husband, Lim Ho Seng, 71, was convinced she'll "be the first woman to be caned in this country", she deadpanned.

"My husband knows that I'm fearless, not frightened of God, the Government or ghosts, which are all invented by men.

"I'm the fourth G, gentlewarrior."

This holds promise.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ahahaahahaahaha women in politics,that is the biggest oxymoron,they cant even use logic and reality to argue themselves.....

she supports PAP yet shes bitching about the rich only caring about the pursuit of profits......how hilarious is that?PAP = Profits above people.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahahaahahaahaha women in politics,that is the biggest oxymoron,they cant even use logic and reality to argue themselves.....

she supports PAP yet shes bitching about the rich only caring about the pursuit of profits......how hilarious is that?PAP = Profits above people.

I agree with you wholeheartedly

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She likes it rough...look at how she caress it and you know she needs it badly.

Cucumbers are not ribbed like the GOURD she is holding....now you now, why that kind of gourd is not cheap these days...people like her uses them &......you will hear, Oh my GOURD, oh my GOURD!!:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is fucked if it follows some of the more 'progressive' countries and set up a ministry or department that specially caters to women's issues.
Sometimes they call it 'gender equality' or 'violence against women' or 'women's health' or 'anti-discrimination'.

Australia:
http://www.dpmc.gov.au/women/

Canada:
http://www.swc-cfc.gc.ca/index-eng.html

Sweden:
http://www.government.se/sb/d/4096

UK:
https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/government-equalities-office

USA:
http://www.womenshealth.gov/

Any political party is capable of doing this to woo the votes of feminists.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she talking about the one in green - the mrt break down cuz all stinkies taking the train to lunch together!!! Stinkapore train built to take only max. 3 qtr load only if full it will break.

Are they in her list of stupid women?
images_10.jpg
picture%20of%20MOS%20Teo.jpg

afa726e5141b797a96f2ca84286a6429_330.jpg
Sim+Ann.jpg

tpltalking.jpg
144318D4E5B53A2FCFD21461F0D6F7.jpg

DC463359E072C82BDAB07BE3B6BBAB.jpg
lily-neo.jpg

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
This LCB was big supporter of TKL at presidential Erections if I remember correctly..so
could be planning to split/dilute oppo votes