• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ivebert's real identity

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3229332871.jpg

Cute or not the face? lol, whahahahhaa

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU COOLEO THE DIRTY RETARDED GAY DOG..SO WHAT IF YOU KNOW I AM ALLEN...I STAND BY ALL THAT I HAVE SAID AND NO WAY WILL I APOLOGISE TO A DIRTY FAGGOT DOG LIKE YOU!:oIo:

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DEAD:mad: YOU HUM KA CHAN!:oIo:

:oIo:..IF YOU GOT BALLS, COME AND LOOK FOR ME, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER ...I AM WAITING..I WILL FUCK YOU DEAD WITH MY JIU JITSU SKILLS..STOP BEING A CYBER HERO AND MEET YOUR MAKER IN REAL LIFE...

axl8qf.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're only interested in this one.
260973_672788034_324055_n.jpg

if you see him, let him know he's very famous..

If there's no news on this cheebye kia after a week, maybe need to ask UCLA'S professors whether they remember teaching a remarkable student like Allen Chen. Hehe

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there's no news on this cheebye kia after a week, maybe need to ask UCLA'S professors whether they remember teaching a remarkable student like Allen Chen. Hehe

I just contacted a singaporean who used to go UCLA... i will ask if she knows our best friend Allen Chen... hahaha

Last edited:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU COOLEO THE DIRTY RETARDED GAY DOG..SO WHAT IF YOU KNOW I AM ALLEN...I STAND BY ALL THAT I HAVE SAID AND NO WAY WILL I APOLOGISE TO A DIRTY FAGGOT DOG LIKE YOU!:oIo:

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY DEAD:mad: YOU HUM KA CHAN!:oIo:

:oIo:..IF YOU GOT BALLS, COME AND LOOK FOR ME, YOU HAVE MY NUMBER ...I AM WAITING..I WILL FUCK YOU DEAD WITH MY JIU JITSU SKILLS..STOP BEING A CYBER HERO AND MEET YOUR MAKER IN REAL LIFE...

]
Why you impersonating me?? I am the only real Allen Chen here!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
10,108 views on 'Ivebert's real identity' within two days. This is going down in the annals of Sammyboy's history. In decades to come, Ivebert's name will be mentioned in folklores.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
10,108 views on 'Ivebert's real identity' within two days. This is going down in the annals of Sammyboy's history. In decades to come, Ivebert's name will be mentioned in folklores.

leetahbar aka Bob Sim Kheng Hwee had been displaced. This is not good. Wait for 3White Tiger to scream bloody murder.............:biggrin:

beetoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
i highly recommend someone write an article of this ivebert guy and post it at TRE. Singaporeans need to know abt this traitor.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like he was doing the same thing in VR Forum. Really keen to find out about his family and check out how they raised this guy with no manners, no class and no values. We should have his mum and dad photos here as well.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like he was doing the same thing in VR Forum. Really keen to find out about his family and check out how they raised this guy with no manners, no class and no values. We should have his mum and dad photos here as well.

Hey let's just focus on him. Leave the other people out.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fruit seldom falls far from the tree. Society has turned a blind eye when it comes to parents. You take the parents to task and we will nip future problems in the bud.

I have seen many parent who instill excellent discipline and their kids turn out to be excellent assets to the country and to society. I have seen the reverse. After a while, you can more or less guess how a kid will turn out by watching the parents.

This chap abuses involves dragging the parents in and are revolting. That speaks a lot.

Hey let's just focus on him. Leave the other people out.