• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I've heard dun know 2 horses or 2 stable boy tested positive for coronavirus at kranji turf club?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
convid19.jpg

My partner just calls me and told me he heard something like horses kena infected with coronavirus at the turf club today and on hearing that i quickly call up my trainer because our horses will be running this weekend, he told me yes it's true the MOH and MOM are here in the turf club and the stables are now lockdown and everyone has to be tested and all foreign worker quarantine..the news was that
one chinese and one malay stable boy both malaysian tested positive for coronavirus.

I told him to make sure my horses must wear a mask when working on the track and practice safe distancing lest they get infected and he replies i am gila already
but hopefully they can run this week cause this one should give me some pocket money.:smile:

convid.jpg

And the other one has been eating like a pig during circuit breaker and has put on 20kg.
convid-19.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 85383

My partner just calls me and told me he heard something like horses kena infected with coronavirus at the turf club today and on hearing that i quickly call up my trainer because our horses will be running this weekend, he told me yes it's true the MOH and MOM are here in the turf club and the stables are now lockdown and everyone has to be tested and all foreign worker quarantine..the news was that
one chinese and one malay stable boy both malaysian tested positive for coronavirus.

I told him to make sure my horses must wear a mask when working on the track and practice safe distancing lest they get infected and he replies i am gila already
but hopefully they can run this week cause this one should give me some pocket money.:smile:

View attachment 85389
And the other one has been eating like a pig during circuit breaker and has put on 20kg.
View attachment 85390
knn sure a not!!

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
this weekend to huat after endure for so many months might gone down to the drain arleady

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Yes it's true, straight from the horse's mouth.
talking donkey.jpg

Trainers/owners and jockeys are keeping their fingers cross that those tested for coronavirus will return negative..if positive then will be very jialat racing may suspend again..most of them now very desperate no income and unpaid training bills from owners like me,so punter's here please say a prayer for racing to resume and our horse who has been training hard to win cause I need some pocket money badly.:smile:
stc8.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes it's true, straight from the horse's mouth.
View attachment 85409

Trainers/owners and jockeys are keeping their fingers cross that those tested for coronavirus will return negative..if positive then will be very jialat racing may suspend again..most of them now very desperate no income and unpaid training bills from owners like me,so punter's here please say a prayer for racing to resume and our horse who has been training hard to win cause I need some pocket money badly.:smile:
View attachment 85412
shit man bro....

U just show strong evidence clearly you are really a horse owner.....
means your news is reliable.....

jia lat liao la.....