• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's V-Day this Sat - how you celebrate?

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, i'm very fortunate... my OC just ask me to bring her to foodcourt to eat the "Dao Xiao Mian", as she is on a diet :biggrin:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sat will be my 1st valentine day with my wife. Not intending to celebrate. But i would like to get her something. Any suggestions? Keychain?

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sat will be my 1st valentine day with my wife. Not intending to celebrate. But i would like to get her something. Any suggestions? Keychain?

1st time erh...send her a bouquet of flowers, dude. If she is working on that day, send it to her workplace.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st time erh...send her a bouquet of flowers, dude. If she is working on that day, send it to her workplace.

Oi! Valentine's Day is saturday leh, who still works on saturday except sales?

Why don't you give her yourself? :p:p:p Hubby and wife's 1st valentine's day is so romantic! :smile::smile::smile: Hugs and kisses are the best presents! And erm, whatever else husbands and wives do lah. :wink::wink::wink:

Prepare a surprise for her, maybe deliver the flowers yourself etc.

Flowers quite expensive on Valentine's Day, go to Far East Flora to buy, much much cheaper. (Don't tell her you learnt this here ok!) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: It's like $1 per stalk last I checked, and they have all types. Can't believe it's so cheap right? Those florists are a rip off!! :eek:

Make sure you get the type she like, not all girls like roses.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi! Valentine's Day is saturday leh, who still works on saturday except sales?
The 'ladies' at orchard towers too, its a good biz day for you, whore.

Why don't you give her yourself? :p:p:p Hubby and wife's 1st valentine's day is so romantic! :smile::smile::smile: Hugs and kisses are the best presents! And erm, whatever else husbands and wives do lah. :wink::wink::wink:

Prepare a surprise for her, maybe deliver the flowers yourself etc.

Just like what your ang moh bf did while you were working at the orchard towers :cool:

Flowers quite expensive on Valentine's Day, go to Far East Flora to buy, much much cheaper. (Don't tell her you learnt this here ok!) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: It's like $1 per stalk last I checked, and they have all types. Can't believe it's so cheap right? Those florists are a rip off!! :eek:

Of cos there are a rip off, you rip off your customers sometimes dont you?

For a cheap whore like you, $$$ talks.

:rolleyes:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hope you get retribution from the misdeeds that you do. But of course if you are a good guy, no need to worry.

It's like if you've never screwed around in your younger days, you never have to be afraid that some strange woman will turn up with a kid at your doorstep.

No need to take out your frustrations here online when your gf dump you lah.

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't be surprised the flora stalls in the market also offer much much much cheaper, and not bad looking bouquet as compared to those specialized wrapping stalls.

I already ordered a bouquet (5 pink roses) to be collected on saturday. Cost me $18.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

go to Johor buy roses, Johor's roses cheaper.
8017117.jpg

prince123456

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't know .. why always refer johor johor.. isnt it johor a state not a country wor

why not say things are cheaper in malaysia ..

loeggusder

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, i'm very fortunate... my OC just ask me to bring her to foodcourt to eat the "Dao Xiao Mian", as she is on a diet :biggrin:

for a moemnt there I thought you were talking about Victory Day.

But dont you feel that you're subscribing to some white gimmick to milk people?

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a moemnt there I thought you were talking about Victory Day.

But dont you feel that you're subscribing to some white gimmick to milk people?

Agree 100%. That's why I say very "fortunate" this year, just makan at foodcourt.

I actually dun see the point of V-Day. :p