• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Its The End for this woman at AMK College

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
据《联合早报》探悉,女死者是56岁的刘惠玉,生前在工教中区学院担任考试部门主管。据网站资料,她曾在2005年获颁国庆表扬奖章,2009年也荣获教育部颁发的长期服务奖。

男嫌凶相信是死者的66岁前夫,据消息说,两人涉及钱财和感情纠葛。

Woman is 56y.o. Head of Dept in ITE Central. In 2005, she is a recipient of National Day award. In 2009, a recipient of MOE long service award. Ex husband is 66y.o and hearsay gossips reveal money and love issues.

:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
icmurdercollage200718.png

The victim...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm fortunate my wife loves me and won't go mental on me with knives or with a bat.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ex hubby hated his ex wife so much to climb out of sick bed and killed her?
:roflmao:
If not finance problem then shd be green beret problem

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read that the deceased joined some church 2 months ago, so yeah, she definitely had gone to a better place!