• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's official: This is no longer our country.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You lived in COndo near Sixth Ave make u feel like living in Ang Mo Cuntry,
you bring you children to HDB play ground u thou u r in India!
you visit Peoples Park centre make feel like u r in China!

Than Sunday u visit to Lucky Plaza as thou u r in Pinoy cuntry!
Go Peninsula Plaza u r in Myanmar!

Visit Woh Hup at Beach Rd u r in Thailand!
Serangoon Rd u r in India!!

So where is Sickapoor? no where u r in Foreign land!

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask yourself - why can't you be like the Pinoys and cheer for your own country? If you can't even be proud of the country of your birth, and always try to put down the country - or blame this and that, don't expect people to respect you in turn.

It's like you don't respect yourself and your family, why should people respect your family or you? Don't blame the Pinoys for not respecting you hor!

You shameless ugly bitch. Will cheering for Sinkapore overturn PAP FTrash policy? :biggrin: Maybe i should create a clone in your ugly honor and name is as...

ShamelessPuaCBmyo539Bitch

How about that? :biggrin::oIo:

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yourself - why can't you be like the Pinoys and cheer for your own country? If you can't even be proud of the country of your birth, and always try to put down the country - or blame this and that, don't expect people to respect you in turn.

It's like you don't respect yourself and your family, why should people respect your family or you? Don't blame the Pinoys for not respecting you hor!

To get an idea of what i am talking about, look at my nick. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm sure you are the Lions No 1 Loyal fan attending every of their games for the last 10 years...:rolleyes: So, were you at the Jalan Besar stadium to support the Lions last Friday? :rolleyes: :biggrin: