• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! Speaker TCJ apologises like a dog for calling Jamus Lim a "Fucking populist" in parliament

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAF trash. The PAP loves them. :biggrin:

Screenshot-2023-05-25-at-12.24.09-PM.png
蛇鼠一窝

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I don't think this is really that big of a deal, just the usual PAP elitist attitude. Like I've always said, probably all of the PAP higher ups think this way, but only CCS is candid enough to do it right in front of everyone's face and he got the most flak. The rest of his PAP colleagues probably think the same but most wayang to show how "people oriented" they are.

However what really impressed me from this saga is Jamus and the WP did not kick up a ruckus despite this unforced error from TCJ. In fact we now know that even after TCJ personally apologized to Jamus, neither the latter nor the WP brought this up. We only know this through TCJ's own public admission.

This suggests to me that the WP's organizational maturity is up to par while Jamus's emotional stability and capability to hold himself is there. If the same thing had happened to any other oppo party, the people involved would have jumped up and down like baboons screaming for blood or at least make some corny statement painting themselves as victims being looked down upon by the PAP elites.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Personally I don't think this is really that big of a deal, just the usual PAP elitist attitude. Like I've always said, probably all of the PAP higher ups think this way, but only CCS is candid enough to do it right in front of everyone's face and he got the most flak. The rest of his PAP colleagues probably think the same but most wayang to show how "people oriented" they are.

However what really impressed me from this saga is Jamus and the WP did not kick up a ruckus despite this unforced error from TCJ. In fact we now know that even after TCJ personally apologized to Jamus, neither the latter nor the WP brought this up. We only know this through TCJ's own public admission.

This suggests to me that the WP's organizational maturity is up to par while Jamus's emotional stability and capability to hold himself is there. If the same thing had happened to any other oppo party, the people involved would have jumped up and down like baboons screaming for blood or at least make some corny statement painting themselves as victims being looked down upon by the PAP elites.
Then PAP don't always trumpet themselves as having the highest and strictest standards of conduct in the world.:laugh:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
LT could have said can Jamus fark his wife with condom then say sorry ? They are of the same magnitude as after that nothing changes too.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
They afraid of snakes too? That's why wear double?
Uncle not sure the reason for them to wear.
Uncle wore last time is Uncle wanted to look smarter as Uncle was a skinny monkey back then but they are and were fat so no idea what they afraid of.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tan has been an cocky person, even to his own constituency. He shouldn't serve the country if he don't have the heart.

The Minister in this post was him.
A friend did the reverse and brought his old aunt (no dependent) to stay with him in his condo to care for her. As a result, the aunt was disqualified for more subsidies. He went to MPS and the fucking bastard Minister scolded him and said that he shouldn't depend on government help.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/question-for-brother-sos.325450/post-3650319

I cited his sheer arrogance. Everybody has their own baggage, not everyone gets the same outcome after trying as hard in life.
Having Marine Parade Worker's Party in Parliament is about reminding Tan Chuan-Jin that he should not assume people who asked for handouts are lazy.
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/there-should-be-a-place-for-them.288906/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hopefully, enough people have seen how elitist, arrogant and detached the pap are. Don't give them your vote at the polls!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You really serious about teaching arrogant people like TCJ and Shan a lesson , the best way is to vote them out.
Even this may not work here as as the PAP will appoint them to be on the Board or in top jobs in GLC's and they sill earn high remuneration/salaries.
Best way is to make PAP an opposition party and give them a taste of their own medicine.
The longer they stay in power, the more they lose touch with the ground and become more and more arrogant and elitist.
Look at how LHL and TCH totally ignore ground/public sentiments during the Ridout saga .

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He got kicked out of Labour Ministry after a short while. NO surprise.
He was happy with under declaration of wages to workers. He was leader
to Indonesia after tsunami. Selection criteria? He could speak Malay.
His disgusting behaviour during the WP inquisition was there all to see.
He should see how real Speakers in UK and Australia behave.
And he is third in line to be PM in the SG system!