• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious It's Official! Some Can Now Dine In Groups Of Fives From Nov 16 - 19! Guess What Group of Fives!!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
They say it's all hand counted.....they also say 85% of morons here have taken one vax jab.

So, it depends on if you believe everything they say.

Im guessing it's easier to say you dont use dominion rather than say dominion is not a hackable
and tamper prone system.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They say it's all hand counted.....they also say 85% of morons here have taken one vax jab.

So, it depends on if you believe everything they say.

Im guessing it's easier to say you dont use dominion rather than say dominion is not a hackable
and tamper prone system.

Hopefully they won't switch to electronic voting in future to 'reduce the carbon footprint' or 'progress towards becoming a smart city' etc.

At this point nothing would surprise me. :cool:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Task Force Commander Gan explains to peasants and retards why towkays like John deserve the privilege to dine in groups of fives. It's for business networking, you morons!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Task Force Commander Gan explains to peasants and retards why towkays like John deserve the privilege to dine in groups of fives. It's for business networking, you morons!

KNN my uncle know lah 大茶饭 meeting need more than 5 KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNN my uncle know lah 大茶饭 meeting need more than 5 KNN

I've written in to Commander Gan for special permits for public relations ambassadors to join our table of 5. If the group of 5 has to be strictly adhered to regardless of gender, then we'll have a table of two towkays and 3 public relations ambassadors.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't be distracted by the double standards (if PAP no double standards, then I worry). That's all noise.

Focus on who are the people attending the meeting, which companies and institutions.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't be distracted by the double standards (if PAP no double standards, then I worry). That's all noise.

Focus on who are the people attending the meeting, which companies and institutions.

F&B towkays like myself will be well represented. We feed the nation and provide a lot of jobs to both locals and foreigners.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
really feels like we are living in the land of the blind where the one eye man is king. utter lack of coherence in their leadership.

irrational and illogical best sums up the current state of affairs in Singapore's lock down.

so this is what our 4G leaders are capable of... irrational decisions. what a fucked up bunch of clowns.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They used scientific reasons for not allowing 5 family members to dine together.
For foreigners, they use business reasons, at the very same restaurants where locals
are told not to dine at.
So, business survival reasons for local F&B outlets are not important?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They used scientific reasons for not allowing 5 family members to dine together.
For foreigners, they use business reasons, at the very same restaurants where locals
are told not to dine at.
So, business survival reasons for local F&B outlets are not important?
The reason given is “limited” vs “widespread” but the other word for this is “double standard”

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are very well prepared for this - I can tell, because they are now working out which
restaurants to the chosen.