• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's Official! Sinkies to Pay At Least $10 Surcharge To Use Changi Airport! FTs Pay Less!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
every time i fly to the region i have to stop in sin to enjoy peeing and shitting there. restrooms there are clean, smell good, and have a great view of the tarmac. it's green with plants too. plus i need the squat toilet to squeeze every shit out.
xbeautiful-public-toilet-changi-airport.png.pagespeed.ic.XQ88S2femK.jpg
Wow.. this is kinky. Is this some shooting range in Changi Airport ? Wanking off to SQ girls in Sarong Kebaya ? I bet this will be packed to full house by Ah Nehs on transit.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's very funny that you said "again".....

Changi Airport used to be one of the very few modern aviation hubs in the all of Asia. Then the asiatics got jealous of us and started to build their own Changi Airports. Now we have KL and Bangkok wanting to be transit hubs in ASEAN, we have Dubai and Abu Dabi in the middle east. Now even chinkland wants a slice of our action by developing mega airports in Shanghai and Peking.

We have to up our game or risk getting left behind. I hope the good PM Lee is already thinking about T6.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changi Airport used to be one of the very few modern aviation hubs in the all of Asia. Then the asiatics got jealous of us and started to build their own Changi Airports. Now we have KL and Bangkok wanting to be transit hubs in ASEAN, we have Dubai and Abu Dabi in the middle east. Now even chinkland wants a slice of our action by developing mega airports in Shanghai and Peking.

We have to up our game or risk getting left behind. I hope the good PM Lee is already thinking about T6.
Why not turn the whole fucking country into an airport?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are like a captive market. Cannot escape PAP. Thats why our border crosssing to jb is such a hassle. Its deliberately done to prevent sinkies from selling their hdb and buying homes there. It could affect property prices on the island.
MRT to jb will only be completed in 2024. 15 years after ktm land was handed over to PAP. There is no urgency to make border crossing seamless.
JB can easily build a low cost airport if there is demand. But PAP will make sure it will be difficult to access and force you to pay and fly through changi.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

since sillypoore is the first to built changi airpot , why dead creature did not PATENT it ?
Now KL and bangkok , dubai and abu dabi and chinkland cannot copy our airpot.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow.. this is kinky. Is this some shooting range in Changi Airport ? Wanking off to SQ girls in Sarong Kebaya ? I bet this will be packed to full house by Ah Nehs on transit.
when you see cum stains on window, you'll know that wankers aim high while dreaming of kebaya girls' below.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are either very forgetful or ungrateful. The government built mrt linked to airport make it so easy for you to go for your overseas holidays to expensive exotic locations, got ask you to pay or not? Now we just ask for ten dollar for the terminal, that’s barely two plates of char kuey teow with extra hum. Cannot afford? Sure or not? :confused:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sad...no debate about anything. just the blunt end of a hammer.

In the old days, an elderly gentleman will meet you at the cul-de-sac with a hatchet, but the 70% sinkees, are numbed, senseless....you hit them with anything, they will come up smiling & always happy. But, KPKB on prices increases....but they just love repeating getting that pain.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So you paying now for using something's built in future? Pay in advance, use and see later :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Think some budget airtickets will be cheaper than these fees

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
With Uber n grab n taxis being cheaper than owning a car. Why bother to own a car? Just take Uber etc.. no operating costs. No parking hassles etc.. that way less opportunities for pap to squeeze the common man