• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! Pinky has decided to cover up John Tan's affair where he fucked a married woman and broke up her family

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capture.JPG

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, West Coast is happening indeed. I didn't know because I don't hang out with those trashy PAP grassroots vermins. :cool:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan jiao LW no wonder recently say adultery is not consider as cases under pap, means papa MPs are fucking around lol,60% must be song with it, Pap MPs now can fuck with voters ,PA n CC members lol,means MPs fuck around got expose Don need resign lol

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
many tell their spouse they join RC activities to meet up with lovers. Just like army regulars tell their wives that they got night training.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lan jiao LW no wonder recently say adultery is not consider as cases under pap, means papa MPs are fucking around lol,60% must be song with it, Pap MPs now can fuck with voters ,PA n CC members lol,means MPs fuck around got expose Don need resign lol
I went LW MPS before, alot of RC aunties surround him one.