• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's official, companies no want hire you if you are 40 and above!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently company need to hire people for mid level executive positions. So the manager say he wouldn't hire those 40 years old and above. When asked why, he said that they might have difficulties accepting delegations from someone younger.

Looks like this cuntry is going to the dogs! Better scram off when u can!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently company need to hire people for mid level executive positions. So the manager say he wouldn't hire those 40 years old and above. When asked why, he said that they might have difficulties accepting delegations from someone younger.

The country had already done to the dogs!!...cannie pappievorous & their numereous sub-breed...:rolleyes:

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal

So going by that logic, your CEO should be the oldest person in your company.

It also shows that your current management is weak and could not manage staff esp those that are older than them.

You better start looking for another job because you will have no future working under such "leadership" (if there is any)

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
because 100k of young Ah Tiongs are on the way to replace them .. We shud welcome them with open hands and legs...
If u are age 30 now means u hv another 10 more years to keep ur job..
and PAPee will increase ur retirement age to 70. and they congrats u for being unemployed for 30 years before u enjoy ur CPF money... so you hv more money to buy a luxurious coffin with red and white flag...

KNNBCCB !!!

R

redlightmeansgo

Well, going by that logic, this cuntry has the oldest employee in the highest office who has been collecting what seems like an infinitesimal wage packet for the last 40 yrs.

Double standards?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am going to bet my last $ tat they are going to hire a foreign trash. Just went through the shortlisted candidates. Almost 70% are PRs or on visit passes. KNN!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am going to bet my last $ tat they are going to hire a foreign trash. Just went through the shortlisted candidates. Almost 70% are PRs or on visit passes. KNN!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

COUNT ME IN !!
pray hard that they hire FT chiobu..
msyb got chance chiong later...

okt99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am impressed you are still having sensation in your old dangling ding dongs after being kicked ..... <clap> <clap>

old as in age is relative.

for some1 as young as me, you are also an old prick:oIo::oIo: useless internet fugitive OKT :oIo:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can join me. I'm setting up the Liberation Army of the Provisional Revolutionary Govt of Singapore.

Preferences given to:

1. No age limit (trueblue hotblooded Sinkies only)
2. those with a chip on the shoulder/axe to grind
3. those with NS experience, esp KAH (key appt holders)
4. well-behaved gays and SPGs

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
be MP la. It's a part time job and you get paid 10k+ a month with perks. Best thing you can still hold a full time job.

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

This will happen in ALL countries if there are no laws enacted to prevent age discrimination. Sadly, Sinkapore is one of those places without any legal protection for this group of people :o