• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Its better for fap to win hougang....

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The logic is simple. Once FAP wins, it means Opp only has WP in Ajunied Grc. come next GE, highly chance of winning GRC as voters would know that if they dun vote WP, there may be no Opp left in Parliament!

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The logic is simple. Once FAP wins, it means Opp only has WP in Ajunied Grc. come next GE, highly chance of winning GRC as voters would know that if they dun vote WP, there may be no Opp left in Parliament!

I actually agree with this assessment. Personally encountered a few residents from aljunied before the last ge asking me if they should vote WP, they all think that hougang may fall, pp is loss and aljunied is the last hope to keep opposition alive. Might happen next ge although it's pretty stupid to lose hougang just to try their luck

B

Baluku

How can just give up like that?

Cannot! Must slowly expand from home base.

And eventually cover the entire sgp!

Statistics is trending towards oppositions.

Whether they win or lose Hougang, oppositions will grab plenty of seats in the coming elections.

Pap is going soon. See how they manage the MRT issues.

Like talents have run road leow!

Last edited by a moderator:

djent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is better they win.

Reason not because of opposition winning seats at next election but something else.

I will keep that to myself. No problem.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
killborat said:

This strategy has the same flavour as the one with BEs in both AMK and Hougang and winning both putting all in one GRC. Strategically even more significant.

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else to expect from a pappy like u.

Might as well let me kill both your parents to make u an orphan so that u can have a rough start to life and hence allow u to achieve greatness in your adulthood. Can?

wow...strong words...