• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it's amazing to have prince william and duchess kate to visit singapore

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
For GCT daughter, it's love. An equal partnership.
For folks like you, it's lordship where you let the brit rule over ya.

as usual, one rule for the elites, one rule for the mere mortals.

when GCT's daughter opts for UK over Sgp, its not quitting, but for love.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
millions of others love Singapore and have settled here too. Thats freedom.

If you ask those people still living in Spore you'll find that it's NOT about freedom but rather lack of them. Some have elder parents to look after, some don't know how to get out, most don't have the $$ to think of leaving,.. Even those who are doing well are buying overseas property. They will leave at their own leisure.

I know many ex-Sporeans who do return to Spore on holidays. Each time they've returned they see more of the old Spore they know demolished & changed. Once their elder relatives pass away they have little reason to return. As for the younger relatives they are looking at how they can leave:wink:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously many porlumpars are desperate to put on a show for their masters. How much taxpayer money has been spent on the royal couple?

I think the Royal Couple enjoyed themselves more in Tuvalu where they were dressed up in local traditional wear and lifted up on ceremonial thrones than attend the wayang in Queenstown. At least they were not made fools of in Tuvalu.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you ask those people still living in Spore you'll find that it's NOT about freedom but rather lack of them. Some have elder parents to look after, some don't know how to get out, most don't have the $$ to think of leaving,.. Even those who are doing well are buying overseas property. They will leave at their own leisure.

I know many ex-Sporeans who do return to Spore on holidays. Each time they've returned they see more of the old Spore they know demolished & changed. Once their elder relatives pass away they have little reason to return. As for the younger relatives they are looking at how they can leave:wink:

Oic, those who left dumped their parents. I see.
neber mind la, millions of others will join us

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the Royal Couple enjoyed themselves more in Tuvalu where they were dressed up in local traditional wear and lifted up on ceremonial thrones than attend the wayang in Queenstown. At least they were not made fools of in Tuvalu.

Only the ignorant will worship reptilians

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oic, those who left dumped their parents. I see.
neber mind la, millions of others will join us

Sorry but those cases that I'm aware of, the kids don't dump their parents:rolleyes:

In fact many of them expect their parents to join them. Some of them are just waiting for retirement:wink: Yes even civil servant plan to leave Spore. I know of many children sponsoring their parents & now the whole family is gone.
Some senior citizens find it difficult to adjust to a new lifestyle but even in these cases the parents support their children's decision to leave Spore.

Just take a look around & see the fate that awaits a ALL Sporeans: unemployment at a young age, high cost of medical treatment, lack of social services, etc. As you claim "millions will join us" or rather they will replace you:confused: Then what are you going to do:confused:

Last edited: