• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's All About Timing!

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes the best photography comes about completely as a result of GOOD TIMING!!

Here is an amazing collection of amateur photographs from the depths of the internet that are the perfect example of being in the right (or wrong) place at the right time.

[FULL GALLERY]

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes the best photography comes about completely as a result of GOOD TIMING!!

Here is an amazing collection of amateur photographs from the depths of the internet that are the perfect example of being in the right (or wrong) place at the right time.

[FULL GALLERY]

so the word on the street is now you are a homosexual. i think i know how to cure you of your homosexual gay ways. you see, we know when you were younger and daddy was beating your fat ass mother for being so fat and ugly, and that carling is cheap and bad beer, that you had to try to protect her fat ass.

i think you identifying with your fat ass victimized mother here is the key. you dont need to save her anymore, and those girl clothes you used to wear when you wished your daddy did not beat you wont make it go away anymore.

this is a deep pyschological issue for you. but being a gay is not the answer.

you need help.

southwest

Alfrescian
Loyal
timing04.jpg

This one is cool.