• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's a Ferrari weekend

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Sweary Max Verstappen
Lap 6/61
Max Verstappen's radio:"What the [insert negative adjective] now. I've got a force neutral..."

Trouble for Max?'
Lap 6/61
c40c5bd0-4fad-4db7-a07c-483cf60441e6.jpg

Jolyon Palmer
Former Renault driver on BBC Radio 5 live
"A force neutral is the car putting itself in neutral in between gear shifts. Verstappen has been having issues with the power unit over the weekend. It seemed to clear itself in qualifying, he's third now but with more issues."

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Posted at 20:3520:35
'Tyre management war'
Lap 11/61
f21f8cfc-0bb2-4d0d-b8be-1ea8afeb2052.jpg

Jennie Gow
BBC Radio 5 live pit-lane reporter
This is going to be a war of tyre management. It's not just down to the fastest driver, it comes down to the one who can utilise the team the most, their strategy, and the one who can save their tyres as much as possible. So it's going to be a war with tyres...

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Urgh...a boring race. The road circuit is not designed for close racing. The lack of overtaking areas frustrate many drivers, and this was evident in this year's race.
Singaporeans, not the PAP-led Government, should look at the cost of staging the F1 event. Does it make sense for Singapore to continue doing it? Who are the beneficiaries? It's definitely not the man in the street, the ordinary citizens. Do a proper research and make it an election issue.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Urgh...a boring race. The road circuit is not designed for close racing. The lack of overtaking areas frustrate many drivers, and this was evident in this year's race.
Singaporeans, not the PAP-led Government, should look at the cost of staging the F1 event. Does it make sense for Singapore to continue doing it? Who are the beneficiaries? It's definitely not the man in the street, the ordinary citizens. Do a proper research and make it an election issue.
Thousands of foreign fans from tge region descend into sinkieland just to wstch tge spectacle. And then, there are tge oromotions and events held by car manufacturers especially, those who are involved in the race.
Most importantly, those garage guys gets to screw our gals.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has the elections department revealed the complete register of eligible electorates?

Not aware but I know I am eligible, and it's gonna ONE vote for the underdog, Vettel and Ferrari...or whoever comes to challenge in my constituency.
It/s my decision and it's my vote..and it WILL be against the scheming MerceLEEs.