• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's a crime if town council charges are not paid.

Vigilante911

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Act was passed under pressure from Rochor Centre lobby groups that sell tents. It is the intention that many get evicted and whole families to camp in at Telok Paku stretch of beach.

Beach Tent Item No.: Jane060328062
U.Price:
Payment: T/T
Mini Order:
Description:
Features: 1) Size: 210 x 210 x 150cm 2) Materials: 190T polyester 3) Floor: PE 4) Pole diameter: 7.9mm x 3 5) Suitable for beach and outdoor using 6) Light weight, easy to carry 7) Various colors and sizes available upon request

[09/18/2008]

Beach Tent ,Folding tent Item No.: HelenA060328091
U.Price:
Mini Order:
Description:
Description This tent is perfect for taking to the beach. It unfolds and folds in seconds and is easy to carry. Material:170T Nylon of Roog Size: 183X183cm Delivery time: 20day Packing:6pcs/ctn ctn size::72X72X16cm GW:24KGS NW:23KGS

[05/07/2008]

Beach Tent Item No.: kathyA060329057
U.Price:
Mini Order:
Description:
Features: 1) Dimensions ((L x W x H): 210 x 210 x 130cm 2) Fly: 170T polyester PA 450 3) Floor: PE 4) Pole: FGP

[02/19/2008]

Whales Mouth Beach Tent Item No.: BernieA060329065
U.Price:
Mini Order:
Description:
Specifications: 1) Dimensions: ?148 x 120cm 2) Material: a) 170T Polyester cloth b) Fiberglass poles: 4mm 3) Colour: what colour do you like? ((Please offer us your request color according to Pantone No.!) 4) Packing: 12pcs/CTN N.W/CTN: 14.4kgs; G.W/CTN:16kgs. Carton dimensions: 71 x46 x 71cm

[04/20/2007]

Beach Tent Item No.: A070209045
U.Price:
Mini Order:
Description:
Features: 1) Very fashion design 2) Safe for child, for sleeping Packing: 200pcs/ctn 4.6cu.ft./ctn

[02/09/2007]

Beach Tent Item No.: A060328063
U.Price:
Mini Order:
Description:
Description Outer nylon 190t PU 800mm Floor: W/R oxford Pole:8.5mm fiber glass pole Two persons beach tents.

[03/28/2006]

Beach Tent Item No.: A060328056
U.Price:
Mini Order:
Description:
Features: 1) Material: coated polyester 2) Dimensions: 160 x 100cm, upper 100 x 80cm, or according to customers' requirements 3) Can be printed with customers' logos or designs, ideal for promotion gifts 4) Can be folded in carry bag, easy to carry

[03/28/2006]

Z

Zombie

zombie,

there are people being charged in court 26N

Charge on a flat (as in para 24E & 24F) is different from criminally charging the owner. But of course, the owner must be brought to court by the Town Council.

The owner may also pay a penalty to the Town Council, just like anyone who pays the parking fines.
http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/non_vers...l?actno=REVED-329A&doctitle=TOWN COUNCILS ACT
Composition of offences
49. A Town Council may, in its discretion, compound any offence under this Act or any by-law made by it which is prescribed as a compoundable offence by collecting from the person reasonably suspected of having committed the offence a sum not exceeding $1,000.

But do you call illegal parking a crime? I don't know. :biggrin:

mrbell1009

Alfrescian
Loyal
zombie,

Composition of offences
49. A Town Council may, in its discretion, compound any offence under this Act or any by-law made by it which is prescribed as a compoundable offence by collecting from the person reasonably suspected of having committed the offence a sum not exceeding $1,000.

It is a crime.

Z

Zombie

zombie,

Composition of offences

It is a crime.

So you also mean illegal parking is a crime loh.

saf_ranger

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a crime for town council to invest with our money without we singaporean knowing it.and yet we still have to pay town council charges.so i ask you

mrbell1009

Alfrescian
Loyal
In today's ST it is reported that the 14 PAP TCs collectively have $2billion in reserves. This money has been obtained forcefully and PAP MPs are behaving irresponsibly.

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me always wait for them threaten to sent me lawyer's letter before i make any payment.

Its not that i got no money to pay, i save it every month and pay one shot when threaten by them, and i willing to pay the penalty of $5 every month just to frustrate them.haha, its fun man

Fuck the TC, they dont deserve to have the fee on time from me and i dont even know what is the fee for??
no upgrading, no improving of living standard at all.

Last edited: