• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It looks like Singaporeans are having difficulty securing a job these days....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can vouch for the above situation, unfortunately.

Agree too that PMET are the biggest loosers even though the local are betterer, and more dedicated to ensure success as their falimy and livihood are here where they are citizens.

Over time, the country will suffer as more and more of their PMEt and middle managers are out of market and experience.

Thereafter, sinkapore will mainly dependent on the so-called 'FTs' for the critical middle managers, which will ultimately lead to the collapse of the country when all these opportunistic 'FTs' leave when crises struck Sinkapore. One of the Global MNC which I am very intune with suffered the exact fate, went into Chapter 11, and all 'FTs' whom caused the downfall, just simply went to the next company by the villages which they came from, to start their nonsense all over in the next MNC. All locals were left sucking thumbs.

I hate to see thhis date happening, which is getting more likely by the day.

It had happened a long time ago, I had warned my unionized colleagues years ago about what is happening & many blind lemmings says Ants Till u C is good, they look after us....the same happening to a company I work with, substitute ah neh's with FT's of other countries... it us the Locals who are left sucking our thumbs...& not to forget those so-called "SINgaporeans" ( PR), they just go back home & come right back & start all over again...where we have nothing much to back ourselves..

It is already happening, day after day..unless those who are too blind to see, stand up and say " this is enough"!...and change their world...:wink: