• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

It is the Ah Neh, not Ah Tiong that is ruining jobs for Sporeans.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgtxt>NumberCruncher wrote:
sbee1 wrote:
This one I agree. Even our local Indians buay tahan. That's how bad it is. Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Exactly!! One Indian taxi driver i talked to was cursing and swearing at these foreign indians!!!
Last edited by sbee1 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - CNY everyone complain about Arneh</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>madmansg <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:34 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>44207.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I had personally witnessed 2 cases of highly talented local engineers being fired by indian trash managers.
One is a highly reputable US MNC (not IBM). Whole department many Ah Nehs who are mostly ball carriers, playing office politics and forming cliques.
Making this big print.
Sporeans better wake up.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - citizens blood boiling point liow !</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>madmansg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:32 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>44206.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>spermwars wrote:
Just came back from a CNY Lunch gathering at my eldest Aunt house. My uncle is 57 years old and worked as a technician for SembCorp on Jurong Island for the last 7 years. He said for the last 2 years, his Indian national boss has been trying ways and means to get rid of him AND THIS FOREIGN TRASH BOSS TOLD HIM IN HIS FACE THAT HE CANNOT STAND HAVING LOCAL SINGAPOREANS IN HIS DEPT. My uncle had worked in the petrol chemical industry all his adult life and he said all these new foreign trash only looked good on paper and have no sound practical and working knowledge whatsoever. The managers and engineers do not possess the requisite skills and experience to justify their position and pay. To make things worse, they cover up fraudulent equipment purchases and other financial abuses that takes place on a regular basis by threats and bribes.
All these Indian Foreign trash spent all their working hours forming cliques and playing politics with each other instead of trying to learn the real business of managing a plant. This is very dangerous as we are talking about power plants, petrol chemicals, oil refinery etc etc and having inexperience personnel in key positions will only spell disaster sooner or later. My uncle will retire in 5 years time and he is hoping that nothing will go wrong while he is still around as he thinks all these major corporations are in for the rude shock of their life if they continue to employ incompetent foreign trash to run their operations.
My blood go very high!high!up lah read this kind of thing....but still go no solution to offer...tell your uncle to be patient and wait for GE...or another impossible alternative we all each hold a placard with the name of the Trash and their misdeeds and shame them and walk in circle round LHL...

icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - multiple layers of FT in company jialat</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>madmansg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:30 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>44205.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>You are right. My uncle said he almost got into a fist fight with his boss last year when this foreign trash started to shout and abuse him in front of the rest of the dept on a regular basis. It is not easy to bring a case against his immediate boss as he is not sure how many more senior bosses who are also Indian Foreign Trash were also involved in the cover up. It is very frustrating for him as everyone speaks Tamil and keep shaking their heads in his presence so he will not be able to know what is going on in their shaking heads most of the time.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Loofydralb

icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - citizens blood boiling point liow !</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>madmansg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:32 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>44206.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>spermwars wrote:
Just came back from a CNY Lunch gathering at my eldest Aunt house. My uncle is 57 years old and worked as a technician for SembCorp on Jurong Island for the last 7 years. He said for the last 2 years, his Indian national boss has been trying ways and means to get rid of him AND THIS FOREIGN TRASH BOSS TOLD HIM IN HIS FACE THAT HE CANNOT STAND HAVING LOCAL SINGAPOREANS IN HIS DEPT. My uncle had worked in the petrol chemical industry all his adult life and he said all these new foreign trash only looked good on paper and have no sound practical and working knowledge whatsoever. The managers and engineers do not possess the requisite skills and experience to justify their position and pay. To make things worse, they cover up fraudulent equipment purchases and other financial abuses that takes place on a regular basis by threats and bribes.
All these Indian Foreign trash spent all their working hours forming cliques and playing politics with each other instead of trying to learn the real business of managing a plant. This is very dangerous as we are talking about power plants, petrol chemicals, oil refinery etc etc and having inexperience personnel in key positions will only spell disaster sooner or later. My uncle will retire in 5 years time and he is hoping that nothing will go wrong while he is still around as he thinks all these major corporations are in for the rude shock of their life if they continue to employ incompetent foreign trash to run their operations.
My blood go very high!high!up lah read this kind of thing....but still go no solution to offer...tell your uncle to be patient and wait for GE...or another impossible alternative we all each hold a placard with the name of the Trash and their misdeeds and shame them and walk in circle round LHL...

Tell James that he is absolutely correct.

I've seen what is happening at Sembcorp. Its an Ah Neh's lair. Full of poisonous snake who cannot work.

Dreamer1

icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - CNY everyone complain about Arneh</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>madmansg <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:34 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right>(1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"></TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>44207.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>I had personally witnessed 2 cases of highly talented local engineers being fired by indian trash managers.
One is a highly reputable US MNC (not IBM). Whole department many Ah Nehs who are mostly ball carriers, playing office politics and forming cliques.
Making this big print.
Sporeans better wake up.

What is the difference?

It is the HOLY mission of Papies in life to look after the welfare of 7 billions,on this earth.Except the 3 millions Sinkies.

Tell James that he is absolutely correct.

I've seen what is happening at Sembcorp. Its an Ah Neh's lair. Full of poisonous snake who cannot work.

If Ah Neh are good India will overtake China as major manufacturing country. Sooner or later they will intorduce caste system and the rich and poor will divide in Sinkieland.

Leckmichamarsch

icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - multiple layers of FT in company jialat</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>madmansg <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:30 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>44205.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>You are right. My uncle said he almost got into a fist fight with his boss last year when this foreign trash started to shout and abuse him in front of the rest of the dept on a regular basis. It is not easy to bring a case against his immediate boss as he is not sure how many more senior bosses who are also Indian Foreign Trash were also involved in the cover up. It is very frustrating for him as everyone speaks Tamil and keep shaking their heads in his presence so he will not be able to know what is going on in their shaking heads most of the time.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Reminds me of a disturbing news I heard some years back when entire workforce was dumped and in its place Banglas were brought in .... to produce our national rifles............... WTF. Did anyone heard it to the contrary????

Dreamer1

Reminds me of a disturbing news I heard some years back when entire workforce was dumped and in its place Banglas were brought in .... to produce our national rifles............... WTF. Did anyone heard it to the contrary????
MM LKY sure knows the Indian race well,and that was why he objected stronly to the possibility of getting an Indian son-in-law.

The funny thing is that he closed his eyes,know well that Indian would only employ Indians,I cant figure this one out.

Leckmichamarsch

If Ah Neh are good India will overtake China as major manufacturing country. Sooner or later they will intorduce caste system and the rich and poor will divide in Sinkieland.

NO need. The divide is already there! Those who do little but earn world's highest salaries & those who work a lot but get paid a little!

How come our MP's, Ministers, PM, President, civil serpents earn so much money in a cuntry with so small economy???:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Leckmichamarsch

MM LKY sure knows the Indian race well,and that was why he objected stronly to the possibility of getting an Indian son-in-law.

The funny thing is that he closed his eyes,know well that Indian would only employ Indians,I cant figure this one out.

Presidential Edict.........?

Leckmichamarsch

icon.aspx

Who is director of HR in Sembcock?
CEO is Tang Kin Fei right?

Was okay when Wong Kok Siew was boss & Failure Yeo the puppet master.

Dreamer1

icon.aspx
"THIS FOREIGN TRASH BOSS TOLD HIM IN HIS FACE THAT HE CANNOT STAND HAVING LOCAL SINGAPOREANS IN HIS DEPT."

No surpirses,plus one more insulting remark to us Sinkies:

You all fuckers need us foreign talent here to help u,because yr big boss MM LKY said so!"

FUCK,FUCK,FUCK,FUCK

KNNBCCB

oli9

Let me say this again: Our local KELINGS KARUPIAHS are no angels themselves. This also leads me to the conclusion all of these PUNDEKS comes from the belly of the same mother Snake.

It's good to see the chinks getting a taste of their own medicine from the Ah Nehs.:p

chinchow

agree that generally speaking, is the ah nehs that are taking away jobs from sporeans, ie professionals, middle mgmt etc..most ah tiongs due to their lang are unable to fit into this segment of the job market..

I have to disagree.
It is the Pappy that is ruining jobs for Silliporeans.

Would foreigners dare to bully locals if the govt and the unions are on the side of the locals.?

Look at the recent case in Bintan-where the locals rioted and burnt and chase the foreigners(so happened to be Ah Neh) out to -you have in Sillipore.

In this aspect I'm really ashamed as no country in the world allow its people to be bullied by foreigners till this extent.

If you are an expat and try try bullying the Thais In Thailand, Pinoy in Phillippines, Indons in Indonesia ect2 and there is a good chance you will get it in the asss .In terms of protection for local workforce, we have gone backwards.

Who to blame?-just look around you-yes ,start with your relatives and friends who have voted for the PAPpy.

When will it end?-when enough have gathered the courage to vote them out, instead of living in fear of lower HDB prices and other threats of slow economic growth ect2.

If you don't stand up for yourselves, who will?
In the meantime continue to be bullied by Indians(from India), PRC's and Pinoys.

What a miserable bunch of useless, spineless whiners!

KNNBCCB

This drydock's HQ is in SINGAPORE. When you employ CB Ah Nehs to become the top management, these are the SHITS that you all get...

Please read my signature.

Indian workers attacked in Indonesian dry dock; 4 injured

Published: Thursday, Apr 22, 2010, 18:58 IST
Place: Batam (Indonesia) | Agency: PTI

Angry at being dubbed as "stupid" by their Indian supervisor, some 10,000 local workers at a dry dock in Indonesia today went on a rampage attacking their Indian colleagues injuring four of them and torching vehicles.

A total of 41 Indians employed at the PT Drydock World Graha docks on Batam, an island just south of Singapore, were evacuated by a boat in a special seaport following the attack.

The four injured were among those evacuated under tight police protection, Antara news agency reported, adding no fatality was reported during the incident.

Around 400 police officers were deployed to stop the attack, adjunct senior commissioner Eko Yudha, deputy head of the Barelang police, said.

Police sealed the factory following the attack by the company's workers who also burnt some 20 vehicles.

The violence occurred after an Indian supervisor cursed at Indonesian workers, the report said.

"He (the Indian supervisor) said Indonesian people are stupid. It's our nation's dignity, therefore we are angry," Baim, a worker, said.

About 10,000 workers gathered in front of the factory and sang Indonesia's national anthem as well as other patriotic songs after the attack.

The workers had earlier attempted to vandalise the factory with various shipyard equipment they had brought along.