• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It is against the law if you don't pay your wife "salary"

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know it is against the law if the husband don't pay a sum of money to his wife?

We all know there sure maintenance fee involve when divorced.
I'm not talking about divorced couples. I'm referring to married couples, still husband and wife.

As a married couple, why there is a sum of money involve for the husband to pay his wife?
What is this sum of money for?:confused:
Having your surname?
Becoming your wife?
Future mother?
The wife can bring you to court if the husband don't pay her "salary".
Divorced bring you to court for maintenance fee. Marriage no pay salary also can bring you to court.
This is not a marriage we are talking about. This is the husband hiring someone who pay salary.

This could be the best job after the ministers.:eek:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro you sure got such a law for married couples? Why I never read before in our papers which have a penchant for stories on crime and law breaking?

BTW when you getting married? :biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro you sure got such a law for married couples? Why I never read before in our papers which have a penchant for stories on crime and law breaking?

BTW when you getting married? :biggrin:
print out from the authority leh.:biggrin:

when getting married? maybe next life.:biggrin:

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know it is against the law if the husband don't pay a sum of money to his wife?

We all know there sure maintenance fee involve when divorced.
I'm not talking about divorced couples. I'm referring to married couples, still husband and wife.

As a married couple, why there is a sum of money involve for the husband to pay his wife?
What is this sum of money for?:confused:
Having your surname?
Becoming your wife?
Future mother?
The wife can bring you to court if the husband don't pay her "salary".
Divorced bring you to court for maintenance fee. Marriage no pay salary also can bring you to court.
This is not a marriage we are talking about. This is the husband hiring someone who pay salary.

This could be the best job after the ministers.:eek:

Maintenance is not salary. Maintenance is payable for the wife or the children or both.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you are asking yr wife to join the Geylang community issit?
what?:confused:
  1. im not married
  2. why issit gonna do wif Geylang
  3. wife also have hands and legs to work
  4. is there a need to give wife another salary
  5. understood husband need to fork out $ for the kids if the couples do have kids
  6. marriage is not measure by $
  7. not even divorce yet
  8. it is like a business deal

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what?:confused:
  1. im not married
  2. why issit gonna do wif Geylang
  3. wife also have hands and legs to work
  4. is there a need to give wife another salary
  5. understood husband need to fork out $ for the kids if the couples do have kids
  6. marriage is not measure by $
  7. not even divorce yet
  8. it is like a business deal

hi there

1. bro, just don't get married!
2. it shall be the greatest mistake of your life.
3. it is some trap too.