• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It has been officially confirmed by all research groups, studies and test show S'pore is the smartest country on planet earth.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Oxford research in their lastest studies has agreed with others research teams that Spore has the highest IQ in the world beating China and Japan
From a low IQ of 40 during the war to a high IQ of 108 now is indeed spectacular.
I remember in the early 80s I was chosen with 17 others consists of Chinese, indian, malay and eurasian to take up a two year course and was the top student among my course mates with an average IQ score of 70 just above being a moron.
By now I think my IQ should have improved if this research is true.
How about you what is your score?

Sp9.jpg

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can’t be. Smart folks don’t get conned for decades! To exacerbate matters, conned by the same people wearing white.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Oxford research in their lastest studies has agreed with others research teams that Spore has the highest IQ in the world beating China and Japan
From a low IQ of 40 during the war to a high IQ of 108 now is indeed spectacular.
I remember in the early 80s I was chosen with 17 others consists of Chinese, indian, malay and eurasian to take up a two year course and was the top student among my course mates with an average IQ score of 70 just above being a moron.

View attachment 123532
View attachment 123534

It is all the brilliant CECA that have been added to pie that has raised the IQ levels immensely.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even their dead founding Daddy still able to conned Sinkies through
his Son and his Cronies. How to consider high IQ.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today my relative was releasedfrom hospital no need home quarantine. Total only 6 days. Very smart people indeed. Only ones in the world

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Einstein once defined insanity as ‘doing the same thing (voting the MIW) over and over again and expecting a different result. How then can Sinkies be the smartest?
Correct KNN linked back to this main caused is food KNN onlee when food becomes scarce
KNN my uncle think even if there is no m&ds and average iq goes up but the end leesult will still be back to square 1 due to food aka tam chia and become ter nao KNN

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 123532
View attachment 123534
This proves that studying 10 year series and drinking newater increase your IQ. Believe the science, man.