• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It Has Already Happened

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
4.......For 'I think', I'll have to start all over again. I just threw up my dinner, for Heaven's sake!

shitonleeky

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's pathetic. Seems she doesn't know what to say. Lao Goat has to step in.

S$15,000 worth of talent: Tin Pei Ling??????

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i think to be fair to TPL she came off not too bad...made the most of a bad situation...well to me at least...the other 3 were the clowns...SKP looked like a bouncer...FL looked like a monkey...n as for GCT he looked like her grandad...n did i miss something or did GCT actually refer to Tin Pei Ling as Tan Pei Ling at some point?!...

SpareTyre

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect she will be the favourite target of forummers over the next 5 years.

In a bid to prevent her from being an anvil on the party's neck, expect PAP to spare no expenses in PR and image consulting to convert Sarah Peiling into a success story of how they can successfully groom a nobody into a caring, valuable MP.

Expect to see glowing newspaper reports, probably including several penned by PAP journalists like the disgraceful Chua sisters about how Sarah Peiling is actually the new mother teresa.

Only problem is, if they can convert Peiling into a caring MP....then it only shows that even a monkey can do the job of a PAP MP.

Remember, Peiling is the girl who, just a few weeks back, claimed there is nothing to be improved in Singapore and we should not blame the government for anything.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i will still say the same thing!!! KNNBCCB TO THOSE MARINE PARADE RESIDENTS WHO VOTED FOR PAP!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo: now tintin can say whatever she like!!! u people stupid voted her in and now petition her to resign? siao!!! in the first place shouldnt even let her in!!! should vote the dead wood goh out too!!! :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It looks to me that she has memorised a script and she was just repeating that script she memorised.

Old Goh should just shut up. The more he speaks the more he sounded like a retard.

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There will be netizens who will never let this TPL issue rest, such is the anger and vitriol shown towards this free-rider. Frankly, I am not impressed with her post election interview, she comes across as quite ambivalent and really needs to improve her oratory skills if she wants to prove her skeptics wrong. On a one to one political debate with Nicole Seah, she would lose hands down.

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rin Tin Tin still sucks. Still speaks like a kindergarten teacher. All the "i think".. "i hope"... "my sincerity"... confirmed memorised script as she has trouble finding words half the time

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
TPL this type of quality at most can earn 5k per mth in pte sector. CCB wtf are we paying her 15k allowance for that shit! can peg her pay to what she is suppose to earn in her pte life now. tui.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In a bid to prevent her from being an anvil on the party's neck, expect PAP to spare no expenses in PR and image consulting to convert Sarah Peiling into a success story of how they can successfully groom a nobody into a caring, valuable MP.

Expect to see glowing newspaper reports, probably including several penned by PAP journalists like the disgraceful Chua sisters about how Sarah Peiling is actually the new mother teresa.

Only problem is, if they can convert Peiling into a caring MP....then it only shows that even a monkey can do the job of a PAP MP.

Remember, Peiling is the girl who, just a few weeks back, claimed there is nothing to be improved in Singapore and we should not blame the government for anything.

They have already have a few 'monkey' looking in their team already, the Zoo must do a headcount; especially the primate section. TPL is a glaring example for all SINgapore to see, an example of 'marriedtocracy'...

Last edited:

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are too many "Eh", "I think" and "It has already happened" in her interview. Her body language doesn't shows any sincerity or strong conviction in the message she is trying to convey.