• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s good to be a loner during Coronavirus

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So self entitled to talk sex with me. Since when I talk sex in this forum? You filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore want to talk sex go sex forum or pay sugarbaby to talk to you.
It’s good to be a man. Poor stupid useless EVIL COWARD man can hide in rat hole talk dirty to win a woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She no chance to mastubate, always got cock ramming her.
Evil cheap dirty Malaysian Cantonese dogs repeating filthy lies of me nonstop to win. So Xia suay coward criminal bullies sons of whores Cantonese prostitute descendant.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
So self entitled to talk sex with me. Since when I talk sex in this forum? You filthy Malaysian Indian son of whore want to talk sex go sex forum or pay sugarbaby to talk to you.
What's so filthy about masturbation? It's a healthy way of stress release for one's body and soul.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s good to be a man. Poor stupid useless EVIL COWARD man can hide in rat hole talk dirty to win a woman.
It’s so difficult to be a woman even if you don’t talk sex with any man in office or forum those cheap people think they are entitled to talk to you sex.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s so difficult to be a woman even if you don’t talk sex with any man in office or forum those cheap people think they are entitled to talk to you sex.

It’s so difficult to be a woman even if you are a virgin, cheap filthy evil coward dogs just repeat filthy lies of you nonstop.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin is filthy according to shameless filthy Cantonese dogs sucking Indian cock

You should wash your toilet bowl..

torture-pussy-anal-3 (1).gif