• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've been treating my staff to more McDonalds meals since November this year. Majulah Israel!!
We all know that can't be true.

You're the typical selfish, kiasu, penny pinching, slave master kind of towkay who'd steal your employees lunch instead.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jews must be really lousy at committing genocide. Look at the population growth of fakestinians under 'genocide', you moron.

You mean you don't know the meaning of genocide, is it? It does not matter if the population increases or decreases, the intention to annihilate the whole race is apparent, unless you're blind. BTW, have you found out if you're the "Chosen Ones" or not? Are you a Jew, moron?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unlike you, I don't suck scholar or politician dicks. moslems have shit for brains because they let their uneducated imams do the thinking for them.

fakestinians are not related to amelek by race, culture, religion, history. fakestinians identify as arab and predominantly moslem. Even the fakestinian moslem scholars admit it. Only non arab moslems like you would curse the arabs by renaming them as 'amelek'.

https://www.memri.org/tv/aqsa-mosqu...tinians-have-no-historical-right-to-palestine

MTV10257.jpg

MTV1025711_0.jpg

MTV1025712.jpg
I repeat, your Netanyahu is the one who said so that the Palestinians are Amalek, you lying bitch.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
islamist retards here still promoting the Gaza war as a win for islam? 1 dead Jew for 400 dead moslems is still a victory?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Told u already. Any news fm babi zionist just take it with tons of salt.

Told you already. Any news from moslems can just take it as a lie. moslems are permitted by their allah, aka 'the best of liars', to lie and lie and lie about anything.