• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Miss Israel Goes Viral After Video Exposing Atrocities by Hamas

“Hi, I’m Noa Cochva. I am Miss Israel. Everybody knows a beauty queen’s goal in life is to achieve world peace,” Cochva said in the video while wearing a black dress.

But the video quickly cut to her in her Israeli Defense Forces uniform. “Let me tell you how this goal became my reality,” she said while holding a military rifle.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why all singapore women must serve NS!
The fundamental problem of our Army is that useless regulars get promoted to commanders because they are there longer than the conscripts. These people will lose our wars because their ranks don't reflect their capabilities and commitment. Let me simplify matters, in my reservist unit, the doctrine is that NSmen go die first and coward regulars hide behind. hahaa

What Singapore needs is a completely professional army via transformation.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
jiak popcorn watch war
quite shiok
Unlike the Ukraine-Russia war, this conflict is very close to us. Why do you think that CNA made such headlines last night
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...ers-political-causes-israel-hamas-war-3891681

In the past one week, many Singapore schools are reporting incidents of student posting pro-platestine IG and whatsapp messages. Some are defacing tables, doors with pro-palestine messages. Palestine flags and symbols have also appeared on campus. Our teachers dare not remove these for the fear of offending the muslim students and they asked non-muslim students do it.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US Marines wouldn't cancel their favorite drinking event of the year unless they had something more pressing.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As IDF troops continued their Gaza rescue operation, terrorists jumped out of tunnels, surrounded soldiers, fired an RPG, activated explosives, and tried to climb onto IDF vehicles.

Soldiers countered the attack and killed several terrorists.

"The result was that they were eliminated and we continued the maneuver. Until victory."