• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel Winning In Gaza! Denazification Of Gaza In Progress! Israel Flag Now Flying Over Gaza!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sB0JgSI.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fakestinian old woman recalls how her father murdered Jews and stole their property in Hebron back in 1929. Dispelling the moslem filthy lie that they were good hosts who welcomed Jew refugees. @Sinkie @Loofydralb

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get this into your thick skull, you moron.

- No such thing as a arab moslem 'Palestine' until the 1960s.

- 4000 years ago, the tribes of Israel entered a land called Canaan, not Palestine.

- The word 'Palestine' is derived from a Hebrew word 'Philistim' , which meant invaders.

- The land of Israel was renamed Syria-Palestina by the Romns about 150 years after the birth of Jesus

- In the modern age, arab muslims did NOT welcome Jews or treated Jews decently. There was ethnic cleansing of Jews in British Palestine, like the 1929 Hebron Massacre.

Learn some history and use your brains for once in your life, moron.
You idiot. The land was occupied by people, since 4000 years ago and this indigenous people of the land is present day Palestinians. I did not say 4000 years ago, there was a Palestine, you stupid clown.

The Jews came later and occupied the land, when the indigenous people are already settled there. These are the Amaleks, now known as present day Palestinians.
The Jews left and went to Europe and Central Asia when the Romans conquered the land and burned down the temple of Jerusalem. Then the Ottoman Empire was born and the Jews returned and mingled with the indigenous people, now we know them as Palestinians. Of course these people were not called Palestinians, but that does not mean they never existed prior to the Jews in the land.

Let me try to put some common sense into your thick skull. We do not call this country India and the people there as Indians in ancient times. It was call Bharat or something else. But that does not mean "Indians" are not indigenous in present day India, in ancient times, you stupid twit!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fakestinian old woman recalls how her father murdered Jews and stole their property in Hebron back in 1929. Dispelling the moslem filthy lie that they were good hosts who welcomed Jew refugees. @Sinkie @Loofydralb

In 1929, the Muslims already know the Jews were trouble makers. This was in the era of the 1st World War, and it was started, no thanks to this wandering, calculative ungrateful troublemaking Jews. The whole of Europe and Central Asia knew the Jews are BIG TROUBLE due to their evil DNA. Get this fact into your thick skull and stop asslicking these "Chosen People" who do not count you as one of them, you stupid twit!

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In 1929, the Muslims already know the Jews were trouble makers. This was in the era of the 1st World War, and it was started, no thanks to this wandering, calculative ungrateful troublemaking Jews. The whole of Europe and Central Asia knew the Jews are BIG TROUBLE due to their evil DNA. Get this fact into your thick skull and stop asslicking these "Chosen People" who do not count you as one of them, you stupid twit!

No more bullshit from you that moslems were good hosts eh? Now switch strategy to justify murdering Jews.

Told you that you support murder and any other crimes as long as the perps are fellow moslems.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No more bullshit from you that moslems were good hosts eh? Now switch strategy to justify murdering Jews.

Told you that you support murder and any other crimes as long as the perps are fellow moslems.
It is proven that the Zionist Jews are trouble makers, who repay graciousness with ingratitude

Only idiots like you continue to asslick them even when they do not consider you as the Chosen Ones.

The muslims learnt their lesson well but paid a heavy price for taking these evil Zionists into their fold

It's no bullshit. History tells us that indeed the muslims were good hosts to the Jews. If not, why did they take them in when Nazi Germany took them to the slaughter house we now call the Holocaust. You are behaving like these evil Jews, even when you are not the Chosen People. Do you realize how brainwashed and stupid you really are?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You idiot. The land was occupied by people, since 4000 years ago and this indigenous people of the land is present day Palestinians. I did not say 4000 years ago, there was a Palestine, you stupid clown

Actually, you did heavily imply so, you lying moslem pig.

The Jews came later and occupied the land, when the indigenous people are already settled there. These are the Amaleks, now known as present day Palestinians.

Wrong. The Ameleks were just one of the tribes in Canaan, before the land was renamed Israel.
The muslim arabs are not related to the Canaanites - no common history, no common culture, no common religion. The current palestinians identify solely as arabs and muslims. Hamas leaders already admitted as much in their TV interviews in order to get regional arab support for their terrorism.

You clearly have no Idea about history and you're just parroting whatever garbage your imam taught you. You have shit for brains.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is proven that the Zionist Jews are trouble makers, who repay graciousness with ingratitude

It's proven worldwide that moslems create trouble. Nearly all the terrorist groups around the world today are moslem.

The muslims learnt their lesson well but paid a heavy price for taking these evil Zionists into their fold

It's no bullshit. History tells us that indeed the muslims were good hosts to the Jews.

Already debunked with an example of the Hebron massacre in 1929.

If not, why did they take them in when Nazi Germany took them to the slaughter house we now call the Holocaust. You are behaving like these evil Jews, even when you are not the Chosen People

The Jews came to British Mandate Palestine. So the arabs never did welcome any Jews. In fact, the mufti of Jerusalem even went to suck Hitler's cock to get support to kill Jews who left Europe.

Do you realize how brainwashed and stupid you really are?

When you're stupid enough to believe in 72 hookers waiting for dead moslems in jannah, you don't get to call others stupid.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, you did heavily imply so, you lying moslem pig.

Wrong. The Ameleks were just one of the tribes in Canaan, before the land was renamed Israel.
The muslim arabs are not related to the Canaanites - no common history, no common culture, no common religion. The current palestinians identify solely as arabs and muslims. Hamas leaders already admitted as much in their TV interviews in order to get regional arab support for their terrorism.

You clearly have no Idea about history and you're just parroting whatever garbage your imam taught you. You have shit for brains.
Stop bullshitting. Your Natenyahu said their jewish torah told them to kill all the Amaleks, including their camels and cattles, leave nothing alive, and he was clearly referring to the Palestinians. The Palestinians are Amaleks descendants but have converted to muslims, due to the 1,000 years of Ottoman Empire rule. If the Jews were murdered and slaughtered by the muslims, then tell me, how they able to live, survive and thrive till now if the Ottoman muslims treated them badly?

You may be able to bluff others, but it is me, Sinkie, that you arguing with. You can't hold a candle to me. Go change your nick or remain with shame here.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's proven worldwide that moslems create trouble. Nearly all the terrorist groups around the world today are moslem.

Already debunked with an example of the Hebron massacre in 1929.

The Jews came to British Mandate Palestine. So the arabs never did welcome any Jews. In fact, the mufti of Jerusalem even went to suck Hitler's cock to get support to kill Jews who left Europe.

When you're stupid enough to believe in 72 hookers waiting for dead moslems in jannah, you don't get to call others stupid.

So much nonsense from you, I do not know where to begin to tear it down, it seems every word from you is brainwashed trash and devoid of the chronological events of history. You just simply jump all the way to the end of WW2 and the forced creation of Israel and assuming the land we know as Palestine is empty desert and wasteland.

Keep twisting history, but you lose more credibility with each post. Be my guest, I will tear you down so thoroughly you wished you did not argue with me in the first place.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the terrorists leaders use the money they got from dumb muslims to enrich their own lifestyles. When we pointed out to the forum islamists, they say fake news.

When Jews said islamic terrorists carried out atrocities on 7 Oct, islamists say fake news because it's from Jews.

When some Jews said apache helicopter killed every single Jew at the kibbutz and rave concert, islamists say it must be real news even though it's from the Jews.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So much nonsense from you, I do not know where to begin to tear it down, it seems every word from you is brainwashed trash and devoid of the chronological events of history. You just simply jump all the way to the end of WW2 and the forced creation of Israel and assuming the land we know as Palestine is empty desert and wasteland.

Keep twisting history, but you lose more credibility with each post. Be my guest, I will tear you down so thoroughly you wished you did not argue with me in the first place.

Your bogus claims about fakestinians being indigenous and welcoming Jews into Palestine have been debunked by historical facts. Read the earlier posts.

You have no credibility when you take as historical facts an arab pedophile flying on a donkey at night.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good Jew minister Gantz comfort grieving Israeli mother that her son was kidnapped and murdered by hamas in Gaza.