• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israel send girls to NS, why not S'pore?

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the quality of girls we get in our Female NS recruits are anywhere near those portrayed in the photos of the Israeli IDF...shit I may request to sign up again.

But we will probably get all the fat hairy and dark skinned char boh rejects from SDU.

YES yes..female NS is a great idea. Exempt only those who get married and have babies....and we kill two birds with one stone.

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the quality of girls we get in our Female NS recruits are anywhere near those portrayed in the photos of the Israeli IDF...shit I may request to sign up again.

waahahahahaha yeah I'll do the same thing too I always love lean mean fighting machines!!!:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The time will not be so quick... maybe 20 years down the road that would be the earliest to enlist sg woman.

Israel enlists girls. Singapore enlists girlie men.:biggrin:

kumar.jpg

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting girls to NS will bring in new meaning to the term "Mass drill" and "Blanket Party". This will definitely bring about higher rates of birth for Singapore.

Unfortunately since I have completed by NS eons ago, I think these priviledges should not be extended to the new recruits. :biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<
i rather dun let them serve. i still remember one incident regarding female regular slaves told to me by my sgt.
>>

you sound like gay who love NS.

Sorry i am a pussy who hate NS.

Pls remember, you will always be my idol.

Because of you, after i start surfing sammyboy, i keep hearing a voice
"NS is killing SG"

shining shin

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk - Israel send girls to NS, why not S'pore?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:31 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1771.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Seems like the Israeli girls are enjoying themselves....

idf-women.jpg

idfgirl.jpg

[email protected]

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:33 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 3) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>1771.2 in reply to 1771.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>
women.jpg

gpo-39972.jpg

610x.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[email protected]

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

If Sg females look so cute in uniform a lot of guys wouldn't complain about doing NS...

Seeing these pictures make me want to 'Stand up for Singapore' :biggrin:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can you compare our useless spoilt whores with Israeli women??

Israeli women are made of iron. Case in point: this Krav Maga instructor in Fight Quest. (middle of video)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/E-cccTEO8r4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/E-cccTEO8r4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israel send girls to NS, why not S'pore?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

didnt LHL already explain why in his rally speech ? :p

1) to protect their wombs ... they may injure their wombs during NS trg, or get reproductive tracts infected if not bathe for days in the jungle ...

2) to protect their faces/appearance ... wait get dark skin, rough skin, scars ... next time bo lang ai ... then bo babies ...

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
03.jpg

I also serve NS by helping you to invest your billions what! Remember to mention my name when you talk about NS, can? *hee*hee*

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Israel they even pick women as fighter pilots! Its the Israeli defence ministry that picks its candidates not the recruit applying for it. The govt chooses them, no application necessary!

I was told the Israeli figher pilots are usually women because the Arabs are less like to harm a female POW if they were ever shot down.