• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

isn't there anything interesting in this forum?

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
isn't anything to talk about in this forum beside plagariased news and repeats of the news in singapore? don't u guys have a life to share here?

what a boring place this getting to be.:mad:

Alfrescian
Loyal
isn't anything to talk about in this forum beside plagariased news and repeats of the news in singapore? don't u guys have a life to share here?

If you find this forum boring. Go to Sammyboy and post. Sure many bros will pm you for contact. Since you broke off from sinkie asshole. There are many more available over there.

U

UpYoz_olo

Go join the thread "FUCK Sammy Leong, the admin of this forum" and make the best use of it :biggrin: It is in the Gamblers part.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you find this forum boring. Go to Sammyboy and post. Sure many bros will pm you for contact. Since you broke off from sinkie asshole. There are many more available over there.

thanks mate. i m pregnant now. i ve made it my mission to rear my child and be lord of my big aussie range.

miss_aussie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go join the thread "FUCK Sammy Leong, the admin of this forum" and make the best use of it :biggrin: It is in the Gamblers part.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

this forum is getting to restricted by a bunch of losers and dickheads who cannot accept themselves and hence cannot accept others and their views.