• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islam is the BEST CURE & ANTIDOTE against Chow Ang Moh universally, not my religion but I appreciate!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
What else could give Chow Ang Moh a DIRECT HEAD-ON IMPACT that is MOST EFFECTIVE AND MOST CORRECTIVE, which absolutely nothing else would work better.

I thank Islam and fully appreciate what they are and what results they achieved in SOLVING AND CORRECTING the Evil Poisoning Misleading and Misguidance from the CHOW ANG MOH.

They are the most effective and beautifully working solution to fix Ang Moh. Perfect solution I will call it.

I will highly cheer for glory and victory of Islam and strongly support them. But I go to Chinese Temple instead of Mosques. I don't mind to donate my money to selected Mosques in appreciation.

Allah Hu Arkbar! Fix the Chow Ang Moh! I will sponsor and support your victory!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
islamic jihadis and suicide bombers all no fear of death. You should start to plan monthly donation to Zakir Nair.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What else could give Chow Ang Moh a DIRECT HEAD-ON IMPACT that is MOST EFFECTIVE AND MOST CORRECTIVE, which absolutely nothing else would work better.

I thank Islam and fully appreciate what they are and what results they achieved in SOLVING AND CORRECTING the Evil Poisoning Misleading and Misguidance from the CHOW ANG MOH.

They are the most effective and beautifully working solution to fix Ang Moh. Perfect solution I will call it.

I will highly cheer for glory and victory of Islam and strongly support them. But I go to Chinese Temple instead of Mosques. I don't mind to donate my money to selected Mosques in appreciation.

you bloody DUMBFARK......................without the Whites................who are gonna come out with new technology and ideas.............who's gonna help the weaker races.....:FU::FU::FU:

let me guess..................you voted for PAP also..................:FU::FU::FU:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
USA the main sponsor of terrorist!

Fucking retard blaming others instate of blaming the original source. If Islam is not a terrorist cult, how can an Islamic terrorist state be created? With or without US intervention, pure Islamic faith will create terrorist state just like anywhere in the world. Just look at Aceh before kanna whacked by mother nature.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking retard blaming others instate of blaming the original source. If Islam is not a terrorist cult, how can an Islamic terrorist state be created? With or without US intervention, pure Islamic faith will create terrorist state just like anywhere in the world. Just look at Aceh before kanna whacked by mother nature.

Subhuman monkey.

Stinkypura exists.

It should have been invaded, annexed, eliminated way back in the 1970s when Stinkypura had no military and no foreign military base. No chance at all.

That already explains it.

The fact that for the last 200 years more than 90% of all deaths caused by humanity can be attributed to kafir Westerners already tell you the story.

No need to say more.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is a simple fact.

1. None of the following communities - natives of Oceania, Americas, Sub-saharan Africa, CECA, Tiong, other chopsticks, or ASEAN natives ever ruled over Ang Mohs on Ang Moh turf for centuries at a stretch.

Heck, none of them ruled for 50 years over Ang Mohs on Ang Moh territory.

Meanwhile, Spain alone was ruled by various Muslim groups for 800 years and Granada was the leading light of science, astronomy, engineering, architecture, economy, philosophy, diplomacy and so on for over 800 years.

In comparison, Yankeeland has not existed as a country for 300 years, yet.

The much vaunted British empire did not last 300 years.

The much crowed about Mongol savages also did not last 200 years.

The Ottoman Empire from its very beginning as a small tribe to its final dissolution did not last 650 years.

And yet Muslim rule over Spain alone lasted 800 years.

Muslim rule over CECA lasted 1000 years. As affirmed by their current saffron terrorist PM, who considers it part of 1200 years of CECA slavery. 1000 years under Muslims and 200 years under Ang Moh Brits.

It is to be expected that after the dissolution of the Soviets the next targets for Yankees and the West was going to be Muslims.

What is not expected.

Kafir bastards from all around the world blindly parroting their ang moh masters' narratives.

Incl stinkyura.

CECA.

Even Tiongs and Russkies.

Yanks proclaimed "You are either with us or with the terrorists". No middle ground.

Whole world incl Tiongs Russkies, Iranians Pakis Turks Arabs CECA Euros Japs Gooks dan lain-lain sided with Yanks.

Today Yanks negotiate with the very same Taliban.

The whole world should never under any circumstance pay any heed whatsoever to Yankee lives, property, territory or existence, for that matter.

They can be obliterated from the map for all we care, the peoples of oldest civilizations, lasting several millenia (over 7 to 10 thousand years old) should not cave in to the arbitrary demands of a pagan country of refugees and riff-raffs that's not even 300 years old. Yet.

Last edited:

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Moh reactions are the most beautiful when they got screwed by Islam. This is most deserved and best to watch. Some are most spectacular in whole history.

Chinese Idioms said 天下万物一物克一物。

清真教 克 洋鬼子 妙哉!妙哉!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Moh reactions are the most beautiful when they got screwed by Islam. This is most deserved and best to watch. Some are most spectacular in whole history.

Chinese Idioms said 天下万物一物克一物。

清真教 克 洋鬼子 妙哉!妙哉!

translate lah.

not all of us understand chopstick languages mah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about this chow ang moh who converted to Islam? Does this make you Tiongland fanboys' heads explode?

0898294B00000514-0-image-m-14_1446465718943.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Subhuman monkey.

Stinkypura exists.

It should have been invaded, annexed, eliminated way back in the 1970s when Stinkypura had no military and no foreign military base. No chance at all.

That already explains it.

The fact that for the last 200 years more than 90% of all deaths caused by humanity can be attributed to kafir Westerners already tell you the story.

No need to say more.

Don't know what jibberish you talking about. Westeners made your life comfortable with air-con, washing machines and computers. Only dumb fucks think these are dropped down from the skies.