• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islam is a venomous religion

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the statement - issued on his behalf by press secretary Yeong Yoon Ying
- Mr Lee said: 'I looked up the MFA's (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) filenote of
the meeting. Nowhere does it record me describing Islam as 'venomous',
nor did I say anything which could have given that impression

Dont create mischief.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Islam is a dogmatic..........................IGNORANT....................religion................

there's no such thing as religions......................it's a relative concept of the human mind................

religions came about due to humans' ignorance, fear of death and wishful thinking of a wonderful eternal after-life.............

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pot calling kettle black. PAP, as a poticial party is also venomous. Came up with a d dodgy GRC election system to win most of the wards and unappreciative 无情to their voters after winning back the opposition ward from Oppo Ling How Dong in Hillview Ave estate. Only a venomous character can call another character venomous。

Let's see they will repeat the same to Potong Pasir!

So say our great LKY!! I totally agree!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Religions should be embraced on just the personal level but if they are indulged on a group level, they are divisive and do more harm than good.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
52 virgins waiting .....
Heaven will run out of virgins soon ...

Umm......beg your pardon, it's not 52 but 72 virgins. Anyway, the joke was on them as this story confirmed.

Abu al-Zarqawi died, George Washington met him at the Pearly Gates. He slapped him across the face and yelled, “How dare you try to destroy the nation I helped conceive!”

Patrick Henry approached, punched him in the nose and shouted, “You wanted to end our liberties but you failed!”

James Madison followed, kicked him in the groin and said, “This is why I allowed our government to provide for the common defense!”

Thomas Jefferson was next, beat al-Zarqawi with a long cane and snarled, “It was Evil men like you who inspired me to write the Declaration of Independence.”

The beatings and thrashings continued as George Mason, James Monroe, and 66 other early Americans unleashed their anger on the terrorist Leader.
As al-Zarqawi lay bleeding and in pain, an Angel appeared.

Al-Zarqawi wept and said, “This is not what you promised me.”

The Angel replied, “I told you there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you in Heaven. What did you think I said?”

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least there is one ex-Imam who finally sees the real light about Islam and evil Muhammad, having researched about his religion.

Zaki Ameen was raised a Muslim and once dedicated his life to Islam, working as an Imam. He then realised how the teachings of Muhammad and the Quran were used to deceive followers, in order to gain control, money and power. Living by the Point of My Spear is his book, revealing shocking evidence against Muhammad. This is a video about Muhammad revealing facts that have been hidden for decades about the so called prophet Muhammad. Muhammad murdered Abi Bin Khalaf Bin Wahab, by stabbing him with his spear for personal revenge, he also murdered Amro Bin Umer. This and more is revealed in 'The Dark side of Muhammad' by Zaki Ameen, author of Living by the Point of My Spear. More information is available on www.myspear.org. The Muhammad video is in English and Arabic.

You can get a large section of his ebook free in this site. http://www.myspear.org/

The Dark Side of Prophet Muhammad

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oPjVCwec6oQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least there is one ex-Imam who finally sees the real light about Islam and evil Mohammad, having researched about his religion.

Zaki Ameen was raised a Muslim and once dedicated his life to Islam, working as an Imam. He then realised how the teachings of Muhammad and the Quran were used to deceive followers, in order to gain control, money and power. Living by the Point of My Spear is his book, revealing shocking evidence against Muhammad. This is a video about Muhammad revealing facts that have been hidden for decades about the so called prophet Muhammad. Muhammad murdered Abi Bin Khalaf Bin Wahab, by stabbing him with his spear for personal revenge, he also murdered Amro Bin Umer. This and more is revealed in 'The Dark side of Muhammad' by Zaki Ameen, author of Living by the Point of My Spear. More information is available on www.myspear.org. The Muhammad video is in English and Arabic.

You can get a large section of his ebook free in this site. http://www.myspear.org/

The Dark Side of Prophet Muhammad

If this was posted in a forum like hwz or cna that would be seditious. No such thing as discerning for yourself.

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for trying to clarifying or clearing doubts about Islam.We should not lie or deceive or hide from anybody about religion.
Take some time to research and learn a few things that are correct.study and question the texts that are available like the Bible the Torah and the Quran..Here is hopefully some help.
http://youtu.be/28UVJ3qLes4
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/28UVJ3qLes4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Wonder !

haunted-neo-tiew-estate.jpg

Pot calling kettle black. PAP, as a poticial party is also venomous. Came up with a d dodgy GRC election system to win most of the wards and unappreciative 无情to their voters after winning back the opposition ward from Oppo Ling How Dong in Hillview Ave estate. Only a venomous character can call another character venomous。

Let's see they will repeat the same to Potong Pasir!

Years ago, I had been to driving pass this place quite often and I did notice that 'wilderness'. No wonder that estate was like a ghost town lah. But, is there any plan for the fascist to sell it to any private developer because my bro was also living near there (many condos around)?

220px-Singapore_Quarry.jpg