• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islam - A cult

BenHur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam - A cult

Post by skynightblaze » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:47 pm

I have decided to create a thread to prove that islam is nothing but a cult. I am going to use the characteristics of cult provided by American Family FOundation. There are 14 of them. I will prove them one by one. I welcome people to contribute islamic sources to prove that islam and muslims satisfy all these characteristics.

CLICK: http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&p=114863

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have decided to create a thread to prove that islam is nothing but a cult. I am going to use the characteristics of cult provided by American Family FOundation. There are 14 of them. I will prove them one by one. I welcome people to contribute islamic sources to prove that islam and muslims satisfy all these characteristics.

If Islam is a cult, then Christian is also a cult and all religions was once a cult.

In the Quran mentioned about Jesus and his teaching, so are you going to say Christianity is also a cult.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hmm....coming from a born-again Xtian. Before u start ur accusation, look at ur own backyard. Do u know how many Xtian denominations are there? Tons of them...:rolleyes::biggrin: