• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iskandar Residences @ Medini

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of my friends staying in JB (and working around Tuas!) have to start journey at 5am to beat the traffic..?

And this will become worst as Government going to move the Keppel Shipyard to TUAS, and all the supporting industry will follow.......bad news for people working around Tuas/Jurong!!??

:*::*::*:

Wrong Quote. I should have said Medini... does it make any different? I hope so...

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
do they create the atmosphere, like announce to the whole world and then crap crap hands once ppl booked..lol, then the agents will tell e buyer quick quick u got to act fast..View attachment 11887

They keep announcing how many cheques collected counting down to launch day, but although they claim to have collected thousands of cheques they couldnt sell out, means nothing when most buyers are queuing for same units, especially studios and 2 bedrooms.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone interested in a 2-bedroom unit at IR please let me know. Just helping a friend, I no agent...:p:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought mainly for investment......but kind of really like the area (so close to Puteri Harbour).... so may keep one 2 bed room for longer term, if the Iskandar really delivers...:smile::smile:

Just talked to my agent, Huttons of course, he told me there are still 4 bed room available....may be also one lobang for a 2 bed room to let go due to other committment......any truly interested brother I can help to connect offline......hehe...I no agent ok...:smile::smile:

How much is per square foot ?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone have any idea of Timeline for payment? I didnt buy thru Huttons, presumably Huttons buyers would be better informed. I was told likely Sept is when we will sign the SPA. Is that right?

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone have any idea of Timeline for payment? I didnt buy thru Huttons, presumably Huttons buyers would be better informed. I was told likely Sept is when we will sign the SPA. Is that right?

I will try to get from my hutton agent..BRB...

westman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here you go... got this from my agent..

Distinctive services is very responsive. It seem to me they are working well woth huttons.
I asked my agent and soon enough. . The developer responded.

A thumb up for Distinctive.

The schedule seem nice to me and becos of this... I switch to Non-DIBS cos no point paying 5% extra if I can only take 70% loan.

Effectively. . Bank will finance up 50% during construction.. based on this schedule my exposure will reached 50% on jul 2016... also..as my unit is on high floor.. I will be on the last batch of payment queue..

Hope this information is helpful and of course you know.. schedule will sudject to change...

IMG-20130822-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here you go... got this from my agent..

Distinctive services is very responsive. It seem to me they are working well woth huttons.
I asked my agent and soon enough. . The developer responded.

A thumb up for Distinctive.

The schedule seem nice to me and becos of this... I switch to Non-DIBS cos no point paying 5% extra if I can only take 70% loan.

Effectively. . Bank will finance up 50% during construction.. based on this schedule my exposure will reached 50% on jul 2016... also..as my unit is on high floor.. I will be on the last batch of payment queue..

Hope this information is helpful and of course you know.. schedule will sudject to change...

View attachment 11934

Thanks. I am not taking a loan, so must get the funds ready in Ringgit accordingly.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I received my Receipt from the lawyer, I was told I would be contacted to sign S & P in 1 to 2 mths time.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction...

Just Sharing .......

My agent told me he has one unit (2 bedroom) at Iskandar Residences @ Medini, high floor, facing Legoland and North/South facing - going for M$720, floor area 947sq.ft which I worked out to be around $760psf...cost to cost transfer coz owner too much commitment.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Correction...

Just Sharing .......

My agent told me he has one unit (2 bedroom) at Iskandar Residences @ Medini, high floor, facing Legoland and North/South facing - going for M$720, floor area 947sq.ft which I worked out to be around $760psf...cost to cost transfer coz owner too much commitment.

Is it Type G? Sounds like it. If so this was one of most popular stacks. Its a good buy.