• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISD / ISA / Marxist Conspiracy/ TT and TCB

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Wah Piow is no communist. He was an idealistic architectural student who was in similar mindset of many students of that era who wanted worker abuse to be exposed. He was fixed up. Old man however never took any chances. Jurong Industrial estate was humming along and he did not want to damage it. To him collateral damage was perfectly acceptable. He never bothered about the lives of others.

Curious.
Who sent Lawrence Kwek and that fugitive Phey Yew Kok after Tan Wah Piow?

Late Australian QC Francis Galbally, who observed the trial for the Australian Union of Students, said: "In Australia, the case would be laughed out of court ... the evidence and procedure ... would, in my opinion, have aborted any trial in Australia ... They did not get a fair trial. ... In my opinion, it is just a political trial."

Last edited:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Curious.
Who sent Lawrence Kwek and that fugitive Phey Yew Kok after Tan Wah Piow?

Late Australian QC Francis Galbally, who observed the trial for the Australian Union of Students, said: "In Australia, the case would be laughed out of court ... the evidence and procedure ... would, in my opinion, have aborted any trial in Australia ... They did not get a fair trial. ... In my opinion, it is just a political trial."

Brother,in Singapore,when you ask that sort of questions,I do not use my brain and reply:the answer start from a name starting with "L".

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother,in Singapore,when you ask that sort of questions,I do not use my brain and reply:the answer start from a name starting with "L".

Maybe I did not ask correctly. I am wondering who is the go-between lapdog that the Old Man sent to get the PIEU lackeys to fix Tan.

Of course, everyone know who the mastermind of that 30 Oct 1974 was. It is 4 Nov 2012 and that coward is still in his diapers waiting for Gecko's taxi to fetch him to a fiery place.

Last edited: