• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is TR Watch from Hwa Chong Institution?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will give him A + for perseverence. Imagine all these years and the guy can't even surface lest the avalanche of law suits that he will be faced with. He can't even claim glory for taking a PAP MP, 2 SPH journalists, and a series of bloggers including our very own Ejay for a ride.

I have never ever come across anyone with so much hatred about one party. I wonder what happened at WP that upset this chap that badly. Was he rejected as a candidate, someone laughed at his view or was he caught with his zipper down.

Dear Scroobal

TR is nothing more than a cut and paste job done by some pimply horny pervert sitting behind a screen claiming fantasies of global networks and non existent nameless correspondents submitting plagerised articles.

I must say that TR Review use of search and reference software being quite informative hence Tr clones attempting to link it all to some WP members thus starting that think nothing , flyer incident all over again.

Victim Zero, Patient Zero, a serialist , serial nutcase starting with his vendenttas and refining the MO over and over and over again and now repeating itself.

Bob, the personal vendetta , the hate , the abuse, the threats of exposure, victim zero though an idiot. Patient Zero, the paid flyers in TP, the annoynomous letters in the press, to the WP, to the NSP, followed on by fake petitions, paid helpers to give fake apologies, hiring photographers to take opposition events and who then disappear like the ISD :_)). Faking multiple nicks all attacking the same person, then to fake correpsondents etc etc

Locke

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will start hotting up. He will start his rumour mill about adultery, affairs, etc.

GE must be really close for this whole bullshit to start all over again.

And now, he have put up a known WP name as a clone.Same method he used on pmonkey so many years ago.

same old, same old

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
GE must be really close for this whole bullshit to start all over again.

And now, he have put up a known WP name as a clone.Same method he used on pmonkey so many years ago.

same old, same old

Hello LIAR cleareyes, dun bullshit can?

Now where and when were you at SDP walkabouts?

same old lying cleareyes