• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this the solution to Muslim radicalism?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
South east asian countries shoud copy this on ethnic chinese. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, to do that Muslims must renounce Mohamed... which effectively makes them relinquish their shahada, and becoming non-Muslims, or apostates.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing this does is make me sad :frown:

A unique culture with unique characteristics is being wiped out. A slow genocide.

And no, I am not blaming China for it. I know the proclamations of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement.

But for all the people to be wallpapered over for political gain is truly sad. :thumbsdown:

In the end, I am concerned that it will radicalize Muslims even more. :confused:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only thing this does is make me sad :frown:

A unique culture with unique characteristics is being wiped out. A slow genocide.

And no, I am not blaming China for it. I know the proclamations of the East Turkestan Islamic Movement.

But for all the people to be wallpapered over for political gain is truly sad. :thumbsdown:

In the end, I am concerned that it will radicalize Muslims even more. :confused:
Xi jinping is a china nazi. He wants everybody to be as ugly as him. Bring back bao xi lai